Chapter 6

I saw Butters, just standing there. What the fuck did he want?

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Butters asked, with anger in his voice.

"What do you mean?" Craig asked.

"You made Tweek cry! That's what I mean!"

"So? Why should I care if the asshole crys?"

"You don't even get it. Why do you do this Craig? Do you really wanna be known as the bully?"

"Butters, get the fuck out of my face or I'm gonna kick your ass next. Craig said while making a fist.

"I don't fucking care, Craig. I have nothing to lose when I say this. I honestly think you are alone. And you only bully him because you like him!"

And after that, Craig unclenched his fist. And looked at the floor. "Just leave me the hell alone."

"BOYS! WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH ALL THE YELLING?" And there was Ms.Chokesondik. "Nothing. Everything is fine Ms.Chokesonshit." Craig said.

"CRAIG, ITS CHOKESONDIK. GET IT RIGHT AND GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!" Craig pushed Butters out his way, and was out in a hurry. Who the hell does he think he is?! I should have kicked his ass. But I couldn't, he was right.

About everything. I did love Tweek. Everything about him. My life would suck without him. And all he saw me was as an asshole bully. I really should say sorry. But he probably wouldn't wanna even see me. I still wanna try. I looked at Tweek's house in the distance and hesitated, but then made my way to Tweek's house.

Enjoy the picture at the top haha... 😂

Also! That sentence that I bolded that Craig said is VERY IMPORTANT. Don't forget about it ;D