Chapter 12

Enjoy :)
I slowly opened my eyes, and it was really dark. Oh Shit. Did I fall asleep? Tweek was still sleeping resting on my shoulder, and I looked at the time. 9:30. Shit, I was supposed to wake Tweek up before it gets late. I hope his parents don't ground him. I shook his arm lightly. 

"Tweek, wake up!" I whispered. 

"H-huh?" He said while yawning. So adorable.

"I.. Fell asleep and it's kinda late.." I mumbled. 

"W-WHAT?" Tweek yelled. 

"Damn, calm down Tweek. I'll just walk you home."

"R-really? Don't you have to get home?" Tweek asked. 

"Well, I guess. But making sure you are safe is more important." I smiled while taking his hand into mine. He was blushing, cute. We walked back to Tweek's house in the dark night. 

"S-so are you gonna get in trouble?" Tweek asked, sounding concerned. 

"Ah, I'll be fine. Don't worry about me." We were in front of Tweek's door now. G-get home safe Craig. Thank you." He gave me a little hug and slowly closed the door.

Yup, shit. I was really going to get in trouble. I haven't went back home since the dance and I'm probably gonna be dead when I get home. I ran home as fast as I can, and opened the door slowly. "Craig? Is that you?" My father asked. 

"Yea." I replied. 

"Where the hell have you been? We have been worried sick!!" My dad said raising his voice. 

"I was just at the dance, then I slept over at Tweek's then we hung out today and fell asleep again, Gosh." I replied annoyed. 

"Don't give me that tone! You are the one that didn't even tell us where the hell you went!" My father yelled. 

"I'm not even a little fucking kid, I'm 16 now for fucks sake!" I yelled back. 

"Watch your mouth! And go to your room NOW!" My father yelled. I flipped him off, and went upstairs, and locked the door. I didn't wanna deal with any of their asses tonight. I wish I can go back to Tweek's house, where I don't have to worry about anything. Wait, maybe I can..

-----------------
"Tweek! Are you okay??" My mother asked. "I'm sorry I'm late guys!!" I said. 

"It's okay, son. As long as your safe. You should get some sleep now, it's getting late." My dad said. 

"O-okay..goodnight!" I went upstairs and closed the door. Today was a really good day. I really hope everything with Craig is okay, though. I was about to change in my pajamas, but then something hit my window. What the hell? I opened the window, and saw.. Craig? 

"C-CRAIG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I was freaking out. What the hell was he doing here? 

"Just wanted to come back to see you." He replied.

 "O-oh.. Hold on.." I slowly went downstairs. I really didn't wanna wake my parents. I opened the door silently. "C-come I-in!" Craig walked in, and I closed the door slowly. We went upstairs and I closed my room door. 

"W-what h-happened?" Tweek asked. 

"Just parents being assholes. They are bitching that I didn't tell them where I was." Craig replied annoyed. 

"W-well.. They were just worried about you Craig. They care about you and love you."

"Ugh, I guess." Craig said. 

"P-plenty of people love you! T-they are closer then you think.." Tweek said while blushing. 

"What do you mean, Tweek?" Of course Craig was oblivious to this. 

"N-nothing.. So you wanna get some rest?" Tweek asked. 

"Sure, I guess." Craig said while frowning. 

"C-come on! Where's that smile??" Tweek asked while giggling.

"Ah, you got me. You keep me always smiling, Tweek." Craig said while laughing.

"I-I  just have one question.."

"What is it?" Craig asked.

"W-why do you bully me at school?"