Chapter 3

"So where are you going?" Craig asked. "W-why do you wanna know?" Tweek asked.

"Just wanted to know." Craig said while putting his hands in his pocket. This was really akward. Is the person that always bullied be being nice? I think I'm dreaming.

"W-well I should get going.." Honestly, I had to go to work at my parents coffee shop. I haven't had my daily coffee and was really freaking out more then usual. Mostly because Craig was here..

I ran away from Craig, and burst through the doors.

"I-I'm sorry I'm LATE!!" I ran to the back, got my thermos, and drank a whole cup of coffee. It really calms me down. I put my apron on and went to the register. "Welcome to tweak bros, h-how may I help you?" I looked up and saw the last person I wanted to see.

"C-CRAIG! WHY ARE YOU H-HERE??" Tweek yelled nervously.

"I think I'm allowed to go wherever the fuck I want, last time I checked."

This was actually the closet I've been to Craig. I looked into his blue eyes, and his hair looked so hot.

"Hey asshole! What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm waiting."

I got snapped out my thoughts, when craig waved a hand in my face.

"S-SORRY! W-what d-do y-you w-want?"

"Just a regular coffee." Craig said. I started to make the coffee, and I kept twitching more then usual. I was such a mess around Craig and so nervous. I made his Coffee, and handed it to him as he payed. He sat down and waves at me.

This was gonna be a long shift.

Timeskip----------

My shift was over, and the whole time Craig stayed in the shop. I honestly don't know why. He bullies me at school, but when we are not in school he's such a sweet person. I'm so confused. Well, kinda sweet.

I took off my apron and walked to Craig. "I-It's closing time C-craig.." Why is he still here?

Where are you going now?" Craig asked. "H-home... why are you a-asking?"

"I'm walking you home." He wants to walk me home? Is he gonna try to beat me up?

"O-okay.." I didn't wanna say no, to anger him. He's been so nice today so far. We walked out of the store and you can cut the tension with a knife.

Finally, I spoke up. "W-why are you being so nice to m-me?"

"I already told you asshole, that's only during school."

"B-but why?" He sighed, and before I knew it we were already in front of my house.

"W-well bye C-craig.." Before I could open my door, he pulled me into a hug. I melted into it and rested my head on his shoulder.

SHIT! Why am I enjoying this hug? Is he going to slap me when it's over?

Oh shut up and enjoy it. The back of my head said.

I've never felt so calm before like this around him.. Does this mean anything? Of course it doesn't. Well, maybe not to him but to me.

"Well, well, no more twitching?" Craig said while he pulled out of the hug.
I felt a little heartbroken when the hug was over. I just wanted to pull him back into my arms and hug forever.

That's normal, right? "O-oh.. I-I guess n-not.."

"Well spaz, I'll see you tomorrow, bye." Craig then walked away down the road. I miss him already. Wait. What the hell am I thinking? I miss my bully? What is wrong with me??

OOH, seems Craig is being nicer.. ;)