....

Mika's POV

I ran away, as fast as i can... never minding if Cienne is following me or not... all i know is that i need to get away from that hurtful scene... What are they doing inside the tent together? Is this the reason why she left me? Did she already find a new one? Is she her girlfriend? I still don't remember a thing... but i do recognize her face and her name... Does she have something to do with my past? with me and Ara's past? I am so confused and hurt... i stopped running when i reached the exit of the park and continuously walked through the car...

Cienne: Heyh besty wait up....

Mika: I'm so sorry besty... i just can't stand in one space together with Ara's girlfriend...

Cienne: You're not even sure Miks... come on do not assume you will just hurt yourself...

Mika: I don't care Cienne... Let's go home coming here was a mistake...

i was about to hop inside the car when i heard someone shout my name...

Mika!!!!

Without even looking back i already know who it was...

How can i forget her voice when her existence were the only thing that mattered to me these past few weeks....

I can hear her running towards me... so i looked back but i didn't dare look at her... I wouldn't want me to see her notice tears falling on my face....  I wouldn't want her to find out that i am hurt seeing her with another girl.... A girl that i recognize but don't even remember...

Mika: stop right there.... Please don't come near me....

I heard the footsteps stopped....

Ara: let me explain baby... It's not what it looks like...

I turned around... I feel so weak... My knees are trembling ... Knowing that she's crying just by hearing her voice....
I feel so desperate....
Like i wanted to run into her and enclose her in my arms to give her comfort
To stop her from crying
But i also couldn't bear the pain in my heart....
Thinking of what could have they done inside that tent in the middle of an old park....

Mika: there's  nothing to explain.... It is already clear.... It is not me who you want.....
I looked at Cienne and gave a her a "get inside the car" look...
Mika: maybe my parent's were right... I should've believed them... With all the unimaginable pain thatbi am feeling right now... Maybe you really are not worth remembering...

I hurriedly hopped inside the car and we left....

We decided to stay at Kim's place to take some rest... We will just drive back home early in the morning... Kim will also come with us....

Cienne helped me go to bed.... I stayed at Kim's guest room.... I pretended that i was ok.... I have given all my effort and strength to stop my tears from falling.... Because i wouldn't want my bestfriend to worry about me... As she slowly leave and close the door... My tears fall.....
I will need to forget you Ara.... I will need to forget you again.....

It was already 6 in the morning and i haven't got any sleep.... The pain in my heart wouldn't allow me to.... The memory of Ara and that girl clings on my mind.... The thought of her being into someone else is killing me.... Making my sanity fall apart.... I can feel that my heart is bleeding but i aint got any tears left to wash my eyes.... I wish that i could cry...Even for just a second... Just to blur out my view... So i could get a bit of comfort with the dark future that i've been looking at since my heart has been broken....
Yes im not being vocal but all the signs clearly show that i am deeply inlove with this girl...
Yes i love Ara!!! But it's already too late... Too late for me to tell her or to let her feel because she already have someone that hugs her tight each night before going to sleep... Someone who's lips she kisses... Someone who's hands holding her tight and you know what sucks the most? knowing Ara i know that she doesn't easily let go... I know that when she choose to love, that she will love until her last breath.... So i know that i will no longer stand any chance... Because she will cling onto those hands.... Into George's hands forever....

It was already 10am and i am wondering why no one's been knocking on my door to wake me up... Last night we had an agreement that we will go home early today.... So i decided to get up... Wash my face and check on what's going on with my friends.... I went out of the room and headed to the kitchen to get some water but i was surprised with the girl sitting on the living room together with Kim and Cienne...

Mika: What the!!! What are you doing here!!!

The girl stood up and came to me.... She grabbed my hands.....

George: We need to talk... You misunderstood everything... I need to tell you something important....

I was trying to remove her hands holding mine....

Mika: i'm sorry but i dont think there is something that we should talk about you can leave now... I dont want to talk to you....

George: okay... Now i can definitely confirm that Ara made the wrong choice...

Mika: what are you talking about???

George: She made a big mistake when she choose you over me in Dinah... You give up so easily.... You don't deserve the love that she have for you....

Mika: Dinah? What are you...

Im already getting confused and once i heard Dinah a flashback of a beach and a sunset came into me... I hold my head since i can feel my head ache.....

Cienne: oh no... George we need to take it slowly... Flashbacks gives her headaches....

Cienne: Let's seat Miks...

Cienne guided me through the sofa... As we all sat...
George started to tell me everything....

-------------
Ill post another update soon...
Hope you liked the new update....
Have a great day guys....