Annoying day

Ara'a POV

I went home with a smiling face yesterday, Well it was not an ideal circumstance but i was able to meet the mysterious girl in the music room and guess what?

I was able to know her name. She's Mika, yes the angelic girl's name is Mika Reyes and i am looking forward to meeting her again. I was so giddy like i wasnt able to get enough sleep last night thinking about her but it's okay.

Yeah i dont know but sleep is one of the most important thing for me but i dont care i still feel good, maybe its because i'm expecting to see her today?

and since i would like to treat her for breakfast and hang out with her before classes starts because i have a strong feeling that she goes to school early and just let the pantry feed her i tried my best to look good today.

I had my black buttoned up shirt with a pink cat print on it's pocket on my right chest, black skinny jeans, black beanie, gray vans slip ons and my givechy studded black leather backpack.

I made sure that she wont be able to resist me, i wore my favorite perfume and with what im wearing today who wouldn't notice me? i smirked and let out a sigh since i cant hide my excitement of seeing her today.

i checked my watch it is 7.30 so we could still talk for 30 minutes.

I was about to go inside the pantry since i know that she will be here but much to my dismay i saw her with a guy who just sit down beside her and kissed her cheeks well he's wearing the school's basketball varsity jacket and was holding Mika in his arms. not only that they are whispering something with each other and laughs at the same time. they looked like a nice couple.

I was shocked and my smiling face suddenly turned dark. It went gloomy. I was so disappointed. I decided to get out of that place and go to the gym instead.

On my way to the gym, a lot of girls were calling my name, and i can see that they are checking me out but the hell i care?

I hissed.

This was all for Mi- arrghh i dont even wanna say her name. This was all for her, this cool get up, this wonderful look but its all wasted. She's never gonna see me, we wont be able to talk and have breakfast with me.

I let out a deep sigh.

Okay Ara, why are you so disappointed you even never asked her if she has a boyfriend, and you were just able get to know her yesterday? as if like youre already friends.

Fuck it. i was talking to myself. When i arrived at the gym i threw my things on the bleacher and just decided to practice spiking balls just to vent out my frustrations.

Oh My God. and i really cant concentrate i saw her a while ago and it seemed like we talked last night our outfit matched she had a pink sundress with black cat prints on it plus a black jean jacket and gray keds slip ons.

Okay stop Ara.!!! I shouted to myself. She's taken and there's nothing you can do about it. I almost thought that i can replace my past with Mika since when i started meeting her that i cant forget about her but WTH... she got this varsity guy seating beside her and i don't know why maybe it is too soon or it is not right to feel this but just picturing the two of them together on my mind kills me and it is ruining my day.

You need to stop this Ara. I advised to myself while noticing that my team mates are already inside the gym for our daily morning training.

Mika's POV

Well i had a very unusual day yesterday, i bumped into the mysterious girl from the secret garden and not only that, I was able to know her name. She was Ara, well i dont know her whole name yet but hopefully i'll soon find out. I still remember what she told me yesterday that there will be a next time. Well my heart is wishing that it'll be soon. It's not normal since i know that we have the same gender but, my heart always skips a beat when i see her. I feel good thinking about her and that's the reason why i went to school early hoping that we can meet in the pantry again.