Can this be love?

Vic's POV

i am back in LA it's been a month since Dinah and i can still remember how Mika ran away from me. I was confused, when she kissed me i felt all her love and longing for me but she ran away... She doesn't wanna see me anymore... Since she left me everyday is a heartache, every night i lie awake thinking about the things we used to do and all the possible things we can do together.

Damn it!!!! i received an email from my Dad's secretary saying that he wants to have lunch with me on weekend.

Since George and I broke up she kept on bothering my dad so he can set us up again but it's not gonna work this time.i already told dad that he is just wasting his time because i was totally turned off with George. I cannot forgive her... She tried to ruin my friendship with Kim. Kim told me that she can't remember anything from that incident and i totally understood her. How can she remember she's on drugs and she was drunk. The hell!!! i still get mad when i remember what happened.

I called my Dad and he was so disappointed with me as usual kelan ba naman siya naging proud sakin. This will be the third time that he asked me to join him for lunch and i declined because i know he will keep on talking about getting back with George. Ano ba meron sa babaeng yun bakit parang takot na takot si Daddy na hindi mapagbigyan ang gusto niya?

Kim's POV

After the incident in Dinah i am thankful that me and Ara remained friends. He believed me more than George and i was grateful. I was back in the Philippines managing my restaurant and bars. Before Dinah I actually planned to expand my business and my friend told me that Baguio is a good place. She said that people tend to drink liquor almost every night due to the cold weather, she also loved the diversity of people, you can see natives, americans koreans and even people coming from south choose to live in Baguio due to its wonderful climate. I am on my way to Baguio to meet my business partner we've been talking thru phone for 3 months now but this will be the first time that we will meet.

She said that she's been managing a bed and breakfast with her friend. I can't wait to see her. We will meet in CJH Technohub to have some breakfast.

I parked my car and went to Pizza volante. She said that this is one authentic restaurant that you can only find in Baguio city. She said that she was sitting on the outside tables near moonleaf tea.

I saw a girl sitting alone outside the restaurant. I checked her out and she is wearing a black leather jacket, pink dress and black ankle boots....she looks cute...

Kim: siya na siguro to...

Kim: Cienne Cruz?

Cienne: Oh Hi! Hello! KIm Fajardo diba? Sorry di kita napansin trinatry ko kasi kumonnect sa wifi eh haha!

She's one fine lady, slim and tall enough, well i'm taller than her which is a good thing, she got this Brown shoulder length hair and damn i like her smile...

I wonder straight kaya toh? hmmm sana hindi...

Cienne: Dito ka na umupo tabi tayo....

Wow di lang pala siya maganda, sweet pah....eeessshhh!!! She handed me over the menu so i can order.

Kim: one 6" salmon pizza, fish and chips and lemonade. as i gave my order to the waitress.

Cienne: one 6'Bockwurst pizza, hot lemongrass tea. thank you...

Kim: Lemon grass? ano yun? parang tunog gamot ang iinumin mo elk...

Cienne:: Hahahaha masarap kaya siya mamaya pag inabot na ng waitress i'll let you taste it.

Kim: No thanks i'm happy with my lemonade.

So we talked about the plans for the bar after this we will check the location and i am so excited not about the location that we will check but i am excited to spend more time with her. Cute kase niya!!!!

We were done eating, I left a thousand on the table siyempre dapat sagot ko diba kakahiya naman... I was aboout to stand up and leave when she grabbed my arm...

Kim: Bakit?

Cienne: Wait lang!!! may sukli pa tayo...

Kim: Huh? okay na yun tip na naten sa waitress un... let's go..

Cienne: Hindi sayang yun 154.00 din yun no and may service fee naman sila kaya chillax ka lang at intayin natin saglet and sukli okay?

and so we waited for the change, she collected it and handed it over to me...

Kim: Oh ano yan?

Cienne: Sukli mo... sayang to no!

KIm: NO! keep it...

I was shocked nung pinasok niya ung kamay niya sa bulsa ko shit!!! grabe na toh!!! di ka na ba makapagantay babe?!

Kim: What are you doing Cienne?

Cienne: hehe I'm sorry you wouldn't take your change kaya shinoot ko na sa bulsa mo. Come on let's go check the location.

Grabe thiis girl is different from the girls that i knew before and somehow when she's near she makes my heart skip a beat...Hmmmm Kim pagibig na kaya ito???

______________________________________________________________________

good morning guys.... Have a great weekend.....