morning passion

Ara's POV

I wanna miss class today. I dont feel like going to school and seeing Mika today. I've been trying to convince myself that Mika is already taken and that she can never be mine, i can wait for them to break up but that will take forever and my obsession over this girl is already at its peak. Yes, you're right i'm totally obsessed, i don't know why but just the sight of her engulfs me into this euphoria of passion and loving that i want to pass into her.

Ohhhh. I groaned while burying my face on my pillow, then suddenly my phone rang so i answered.

Ara: hello, Kim it's too early in the morning...

Kim: Just want to remind you captain that our training was moved from 8 am to 7.30 am

Ara: O really i didn't receive any messages from coach

Kim: Oh well coach called me and told me to just inform you guys.

Ara: OK, ill be up then ill just prepare myself then ill be on the training.

Ara took a bath and prepared for school she also took his breakfast. Since she is not feeling good today she just worn a light washed tattered skinny jeans, a beater topped with a red plaid polo shirt , she decided to keep it open and worn a dog tag and matched it with a black ankle boots from Steve madden.

Before going to school he looked at the human sized mirror one last time, winked at herself and wishing for good luck.

I was on the parking lot and gathering my gym bag for training when i noticed a familiar car arriving. Oh this was Mika's car, i pretended like i was still picking things on the shotgun seat but the truth is i am actually waiting for her to get out so i can follow her. It is still early it's just 6.45 am. I am actually wondering why her boyfriend let her go to school this early alone. Well it is still dangerous even if its within the school premises there are only few students that you can find this time at school.

At last she is already on her way to our building, wow she looks so cute. I checked her out and she is wearing a pink mini skirt, yellow oversized jacket and her right shoulder is peeking thru it, i can also see the strap of her pink brassiere. she matched it with a white high cut converse. I was checking on her hips and damn her curves making me feel hot. i still followed her and suddenly i just had this idea that since she is alone maybe i can talk to her, without her knowing that is was me. I can see that some of the classrooms are not yet lit. So when she's done getting some things on her locker i went behind her and covered her eyes with my hands then dragged her to one of the dark empty rooms.

Mika: Oh my God, Who's this? mika screamed with fear.

Ara: guess who? I chuckled while whispering on her ear. I also smelled her and damn she smelled like subtle mint and daisies. i cant stop myself so i tried licking her left ear while her eyes are still covered.

Mika: What are you doing, she shivered when i licked her ears and now i can feel that she is so afraid of what else can i do to her.

i removed my hands covering her eyes anyways the room is dark so she wont be able to see me. I pushed her to the wall making our bodies meet. I put her things on the table and held her hands behind her.

Ara: Good morning baby... i whispered on her ear and buried my face on her neck since her smell is so intoxicating.

Mika: If this is a joke this is not funny please stop now. Her voice trembled and i can sense that she is about to cry and i wouldn't like her to be in that situation, before a tear falls on her eyes i decided to let our lips meet, i brushed my lips onto hers and put my hands on her nape to deepen the kiss, I can see that her eyes widened when i kissed her but i didn't care i put her hands on my waist and bit her lower lip. I was shocked since i heard her moan on my mouth. I think she likes what i am doing.