confrontation

Ara's POV

The dreadful day comes. Dad's secretary sent George's itinerary. she'll arrive 10am.

I'm on my way to the airport and i'm an hour early, I decided to drop by the nearest coffee shop and treat myself with my favorite drink.

1 grande americano with a pump of almond syrup extra hot please and a bagel to go.

I sipped on my coffee and enjoyed the bagel while waiting for George's arrival. Actually i am trembling, i don't know if the coffee helps me relax or gives me more jitters because she might be coming out of the doors anytime now and there you go i can see a beautiful girl waving at me. These girl never changed a bit. she's still extremely gorgeous. I checked her out and she's wearing a flower patterned white kimono. Black corset and high waist jean shorts. Her long red wavy hair and brown eyes adds to her attractiveness.

I was frozen to my seat. I don't know what to do. I pictured this moment for too many times and in my mind i know what i need to do. I even practiced what i got to say but right now nothing's happening according to plan.

I was surprised when George ran to me and gave  me a hug.

George: Hello Vic It's nice to see you again.

Yes, she calls me Vic and after we broke up i never let anyone call me Vic ever again.

Ara: Hi, nice to see you how was your flight?

George: Tiring, but anyways I missed you.

We were on our way to the car when she grabbed my arm and leaned on my shoulders. Actually i'm not really comfortable right now but i just let her.

Ara: You're tired, let's hurry home then so you can take some rest.

she looked disappointed riding on the shot gun seat. Did she expect for me to tell her that I miss her too and that i am really glad for her come back. Hell no.  As far as i remember this girl was the one who gave me heartaches and almost killed me due to sadness when she left.

Ara: We're almost there. 15 more minutes.

George: Ahh-hmmm Vic, can you pull over.

Ano nanaman kaya gusto ng babaeng to? I pulled over and i was surprised when she cupped my face and stared right into my eyes.

Ara: A-anong ginagawa mo?

George: You're dad already told you why i came back right?

i was trying to remove her hands cupping my face but she won't let me.

Ara: Yes, he told me 2 weeks ago. she smiled.

George: Vic, I'm dead serious when i told your dad that i want you back.

I thought that i was mentally prepared for this day but hell no. I can feel my tears forming and i can't help it.

Ara: I don't want you back George. Please don't mess up my life again.

I had flashbacks and all the hurt came back rushing to me. i don't know what else i can do so i begged. I begged for her to not ruin my life again.

George: Please don't say that Vic you're breaking my heart.

Breaking her heart? she's out of her mind. how dare she tell me that i was the one hurting her well in fact she was the one who left me. She left me with a broken heart and a wrecked future.

Ara: You left me George. Please don't forget that. You hurt me.

George hugged me. I was suppose to be mad at this girl but somehow i can feel comfort in her arms.