sleep over

MIka's POV

After class Ara introduced me to kim which happened to be the setter of the women's volleyball team. I can say that kim is her bestfriend with the way she acts towards Ara i can see that she really care for her before we leave, kim hugged me and asked me to take good care of Ara. she also told me that Ara might appear so strong and independent in school but she can be as vulnerable as glass and dependent like a baby when she is broken. "please don't break her heart" this words kept on playing in my head. I hugged kim back and promised to her that breaking Ara's heart will never ever be in my agenda. I never left her until she was assured that Ara is important and dear to me.

Ara: are you hungry? she asked me without looking since she was focused in driving.

Mika: I'm not.

Ara: Okay so let's take you home then. she smiled at me.

I can't tell Ara that Mom and Dad had a big fight last night and Mom decided to spend sometime with grandma and told me that she will be back after a week. Dad will obviously stay with her mistress and as usual it might take 1 or 2 weeks before he goes home again.

Ara: Is there something wrong baby? she held my chin so i can face her right after she parked the car in front of our house.

Mika: Nothing, I'm okay. i smiled at her and she smiled back.

she got out of the car and opened the door for me.

I got out of the car and was about to run to our house but Ara pulled me to her chest and hugged me. She kissed my forehead. I just closed my eyes and put my arms around her waist.

Ara: Don't forget to eat dinner and text me before going to sleep ok? i nodded

Ara: I'm gonna miss you baby. I'll see you tomorrow.

she kissed me on my cheeks and was about to leave. when i grabbed her arm. i looked at her and she was surprised.

Mika: can you stay for the night? i whispered.

I can see her naughtily grinned.

Ara: HMmm may balak ka ba sakin babe?

i can feel my blood rushing to my face. I am so embarrassed.

Mika: Wala no, sige na umalis ka na nga. pushing her to her car.

Ara: joke lang naman baby, i can see that you're not okay and you know you can tell me everything. she cupped my face then gave me a peck.

I explained why i wanted her to stay. She decided to stay with me until my mom comes home.

she went home to get some stuff that she'll be using for the rest of the week and to buy some food for dinner.

Vic's POV

I arrived at mika's home and damnation. I was welcomed with a wonderful view. I saw mika preparing something in the kitchen. She is wearing a sheer white tank top and her pink lace bra is peaking thru. she is also wearing a pink silk short shorts. I swallowed a big lump in my throat. I tried distracting myself from this wonderful scenery but i can't help it. I hugged her in her back and buried my face in her neck. Her intoxicating smell consumes me. i can smell subtle mint and daisies. I can feel her body stiffened. She turned around and faced me.

Mika: I'm sorry i didn't notice that you already arrived.

Ara: It's okay baby, i bought chinese food is it okay with you?

Mika: yes i love chinese food. Come on let's eat.

Mika's POV

Ara is on the shower, i opened the bathroom door to hand her a towel and i was shocked i can see her in the shower naked.She was enjoying the warm water running through her sexy body. My brain was telling me to cover my eyes but i was frozen i was enjoying the view of this hot goddess playing in my shower.

Ara: Done checking me out baby.?

I came back to my senses when are ara took the towel from my hands. OH i groaned and ran my way back to my bed. i can still hear her chuckle.

I was watching the tv when Ara sat beside me, she is wearing a black sports bra, white beater and a blue boxer. I was so into the movie, i am watching serendipity on hbo then she suddenly hugged me.

Ara: You know the feeling that you finally found the one that you wanna spend the rest of your life with?

Mika: Huh? i looked at her... she smiled

Ara: Nevermind. I'm just so happy that we are here together. I hope that we can stay like this forever. I she pulled me on her chest.

Mika: Thank you for accompanying me while my parents are away.

Ara: It is always my pleasure. I will never ever let my baby alone. she kissed my forehead.

i just enjoyed the moment. I know that everything went by so fast. But i am sure that what i am feeling is accurate. I am deeply in love with this handsome girl right here and i will do everything and anything to keep her with me. We might face a lot of obstacles but who cares? In the end true love will always prevail. I can definitely say that i will fight till the end and the most beautiful part about it is i know that i will never be alone. I looked at her and i know that she will also fight till the end. We will stay strong together till we surpass all the waves.

We were about to go to sleep when Ara gave me a smack on my lips and said goodnight. I looked at her and i can't help but smile. The happiness that i am feeling right now is beyond comparison.

I leaned closer into her kissed her on her cheek and buried my face into her chest.

I took one of her hands and held it tightly. our hands seemed to fit perfectly. As i close my eyes i whispered.

I will never ever let go of this hand. I will always cling into you. I will always follow you. No matter what, no matter how hard it takes, my hand will still be clasped into your hand in the end.