Escape

Mika's POV

Reality finally hit me. Riri is gone. I tuck myself in bed and checked on myself.

Actually i do feel broken,  Duh, i went through a break up nga diba? but seriously i feel ok. Riri's confession somehow made me feel at ease. Yes i feel hurt knowing that i lost someone whom i can depend on but i am just thankful that we were able to part ways in good terms of course i wouldn't want her fully out of my life. i only have few friends that i treasure and she is one of them.

I know that Riri deserves better than what i can give her. When she explained what happened i can't help but laugh because i totally understood her. True love has finally come her way and you know love truly comes unexpected. Who knew that she will meet her soulmate in a diner on a drunk state? That's weird right? but that's how love works. You will meet someone and next thing you know you already found someone that you can no longer live without, the one that will sweep you off your feet, the one that will take your heart away. haaayy bakit naiisip ko si Ara? hmmmm Damn i miss her so much.

I took a bath and get dressed for the concert. It will be held on the shore so i guess a casual look will do. I done a hot pink two piece string bikini. yellow green open sided shirt and white shorts. I also have my white Birkenstock slip on.

I was with my friends awhile ago but i guess all the things that happened this day is too much for me to handle and its taking its toll on me. I just wanna be alone breathe some fresh air and think. Well i choose a good spot, only few people can be seen and i can still hear the music playing on the event.

I sat on one of the beach chairs and tried to relax myself. I closed my eyes and enjoy the sound of the beach waves plus the cool breeze and the song playing.

I was thinking on what's gonna happen when i go back in Baguio and how will i continue my life without Riri. Anyways i still have Cienne and she has been the best-est of all my bestfriends. She was always there for me. Time taught me to be stronger and i know that i will get through this.

I was stuck in the moment when one of my favorite songs played. Actually Our favorite song.

We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Suddenly i can see her face in the sky, All our wonderful memories flashes back in my mind. I looked at my tattoo and i can't help but cry... I still miss this person. i long to be beside her. I live to be with her...i closed my eyes trying to recall how her touch clings on my skin. I'm trying to remember how her scent intoxicates me. The scent of oak, musk and vanilla. I can't help but smile everything seems coming into life.

Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own

My eyes remained closed. I was  so afraid that if i open my eyes all her memories will be gone. I can feel somebody sat behind me and gave me a hug. This hug seems so familiar. This are the comforting arms that i've been longing to be enclosed with. I leaned on her chest. It's odd that her scent still lingers. i was shocked when this person placed her head on my neck and softly sang the song in my ears. This is indeed a good dream.

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

The song ended and i opened my eyes. I looked behind and i was in awe.

It was her. she pulled me closer and imprisoned me in her arms. Its like sending a message that this time she won't let me go.I was speechless.

Ara: It was a good song....

Mika: It was your favorite...

Ara: No, our favorite... then she gave me a peck on my cheeks.

Mika: How did you find me?

Ara: I didn't... she turned me around so i can face her and put her arms back around me.

I raised my eyebrow...

Ara: My heart led me to you. I was just walking around thinking about you and my  feet led me here then i was surprised when i saw you....

I don't know what to say. We already had an agreement but destiny keeps on playing on us and we always ended up accidentally finding each other.

Ara: I missed you so bad. I almost died when i woke up without you by my side.

I would've wanted to stay... I would've wanted to be stuck in her arms forever but i know this is not right...  We already hurt George last night by being together and i don't want that to happen again.

I cupped her face and gave her a long, passionate kiss. I made sure that she felt all the love that i have for her.

After the kiss, i removed her arms surrounding me and ran. I ran as fast as i can until i can no longer see her.

Goodbye Ara...

Goodbye my love....

----------
Still working on my FaCrux chapters hold onto your seats po
Can't sleep so i decided to add a new update a short chapter...
Goodbye dinah hello Phil na ulit si Mika....