n i n e

I was woken by my bedroom door slamming and a loud "sorry" echoing through . I tried to get up, but I couldn't I was being held down against John's chest by his arm .
"Babe," he mumbled as I tried to be rid of his grasp .
This used to happen often when we were together and there was only one way for him to wake up ; a kiss.
I gulped and slowly brought my lips to his and his eyes immediately opened.
"Good morning ," he said when I pulled away .
"Yeah , yeah. Can you please remove your arms from me, so I can go talk to Sammy ?" I asked .
"Shit, sorry ," he mumbled, letting me go. "I'm just used to it from when we were together, ya know ."
"Yeah. Um I'll be right back and then we can talk, I guess," I said, leaving my room and closing the door behind me .
"Sam," I called .
"In here ," he said from the kitchen .
He sat at the bar with breakfast in front of him .
"I was going to see if you wanted breakfast. I didn't know I would walk into whatever that was ," he chuckled .
"That was two people getting some rest after one of the people came over early as fuck to talk ," I stated.
"Woah," Sam said.
"I know and now I have to talk to him about god knows what ," I exclaimed .
"You'll be fine, chica," Sam smiled ," And if you need out of it just make up an excuse involving me and I'll go along with it ."
"You a real one, Sammy, thanks," I giggled .
"Anytime ," he chuckled .
I walked back to my bedroom where John had fallen back to sleep in my bed . I jumped on the bed causing him to jolt awake.
"Let's talk ," I sighed .
"Okay , umm well since you're pregnant now I was thinking we could get back together," he said tentatively .
"I honestly don't know how I feel about that ," I state truthfully . "I still love you and you obviously know that because I believe the feeling is mutual , but we broke up for a reason and I don't want you to feel that you have to get back together with me just because I'm pregnant ."
"We don't have to jump right into anything . Like I said before I'll be here for both of you ," John stated.
"I believe you . Not only because I know you mean it, but because I know your mom would kick your ass if you don't ," I joked .
"Yeah , her first grandchild and your moms first grandchild ," he chuckled .
"Holy shit," I stated aloud.
"What's wrong ?" John asked frantically.
"How the fuck are we going to our parents ?!" I said . "They're going to want us to get married or something ."
"Don't over react ," he said.
"I'm not over reacting," I stated .
"We can tell them at the same time. It'll be fine, babe ,"John smiled .
It'll be fine,babe .