Trying To Live Life

If you recognise it, it isn't mine.

Cassy P. O. V.

I attended several Death Eater meetings. Some of them, had valuable information for the order. I would be attending my first meeting tomorrow.
In some of the Death Eater meetings, The Dark Lord was present. In the meetings where he was not, Sev was also absent. I was to fill in the order about what happened when Sev wasn't there.
I was determined that what happened between me and Draco would stay between us. I visited him in the hospital wing and said threateningly that if he told anyone, he was being squished into a jar with a hex that I invented in my first life.
(Of course I didn't tell him about my first life.)
I left the hospital and left a threatening air in the background where I had been.
I met Avery and we were bored. We decided to go and study in the library.
We met Hermione there. She was pouring over a transfiguration text.
We then went and saw all the other people there. Two Hufflepuffs were studying potions and Ravenclaw girl was sitting, attempting charms.
Avery went up to her and looked at what she was doing. She was attempting a tricky spell. Avery took hold of her hand and guided it in the right direction. A jar full of flowers appeared on the desk.
The Ravenclaw girl looked up and smiled at Avery.
"Thanks Avy." She said. I was slightly shocked, I hadn't heard 'Avy' before.
Avery smiled and turned to me.
"This is Emma. Em for short." She told me. I grinned and nodded.
"So you have found a sane Slytherin?" She asked Avery and Ave nodded.
"Can we join you?" She asked and Emma nodded.
I started to get to know Emma. She was small, with black short hair and pretty brown eyes.
"So what do you think about Umbridge Ave?" I asked to Avery as me and Emma chatted. I looked at her and saw her staring at Emma. I smiled.
We continued and I caught them each looking at each other but I didn't say anything.
When we had to leave, Avery started talking.
"I like her." She said, "Like- really like her." She admitted.
I grabbed Ave's two shoulders and spun her around to face me. "Follow your heart." I said.
"I love her." She said. I smiled. "Ask her out." I told her. "I'm sure she would love to go out with you."
"Really?" She asked hopefully.
"I've seen the way she looks at you." I said knowingly.
We walked back abd I spent the whole night telling Avery that, "You don't need me to tell you how to ask her out. If she loves you, she will just want you to be you!" I said.
Eventually I drifted asleep, trying to be rested for my first Order of the Pheonix meeting.