Potions

If you recognise it, it isn't mine.

Cassy P. O. V.

The next day I stayed clear of Malfoy. I worked with Avery in transfiguration and we both succeeded.
At lunch I sat with just Avery. I trusted her. She was my best friend at Hogwarts.
I told her quietly about what happened with me and Malfoy and I had to refrain her from  beating him up.
In potions, Sev walked in.
"You will be working in pairs." He said and began to read who would be working with who.
"Miss Moor and Mr Malfoy." He said and I scowled and Malfoy smirked, sure I wouldn't do anything in front of Snape.
He didn't do anything. He just sat and watched me. At one point he stood up, pretending to get something, and stroked my arse.
Quick as a flash, Malfoy had a broken nose and was on the floor sporting a fractured arm.
I leant down to him on the floor. "Do not touch me." I snarled.
Sev stood up, he was watching when I attacked Malfoy and was striding over to stop me from breaking his leg.
"Goyle, take Malfoy to the hospital wing." Sev said, "Miss Moor, detention, 6 O clock." That was it. Everyone was staring, wondering why I attacked him. Avery was smirking but everyone else was frowning, other than the Gryfindoors who were in hysterics. To many people where staring at me.
I stormed out. I cast a dissolutionment charm and walked to my room.
I lay down on the sofa and scowled. I skipped the rest of my classes until tea. I went into the kitchen and ate some sandwiches.
At 5:55 I walked to Sev's office.
I walked in and plonked myself down in the chair in front of his desk.
He frowned at me.
"I do not understand why you acted in that way. It was unnecessary." He said.
"Unnecessary?" I shouted, standing up, "I warned him." I shouted. I started to pace.
"How was it his fault?" He demanded.
"How was it his fault?" I yelled, "He was the one who binded me with magic and kissed me. He followed me up to the Astronomy tower and started caressing my neck. When I broke off from his spell, I'm lucky I did or he would have gone further, I punched him in the face. I said if he touched me again he would get thrown off the astronomy tower. Then he goes and touches me again. I'm not going to refrain from punching him, just because I was in potions?" I ranted, still pacing.
Sev frowned.
"Mr Malfoy, assulted you?" He asked.
"Yes!" I burst out. "He's a prat and a f***ing idiot."
Severus nodded gravely.
"I will speak to him. You may leave." He said and I rushed out. I was embarrassed at discussing that with him.
I closed the door and saw Avery standing there.
She grinned.
"That is a record!" She said. "You are the only person who has ever  had a detention with Snape for only ten minutes." She told me.
I laughed. I was determined to not let Malfoy get me down.
"How did you know I was here?" I demanded.
She grinned. "Even Snape isn't mean enough to keep you for that." She said.
"What do you mean -'even Snape,' " said a cold voice behind us.
Me and Avery looked at each other and started running. I would say that I heard a chuckle but that would be me imagining things.
We got back to the common room and began laughing our heads off. Everyone stared at us and we all watched as a few minutes later, Sev took Malfoy to his office.
I took off my robes and held them in my right hand, so I  old show off my dark mark. There was whispering but no one dared point. I was tired from the eventful day.
I trudged up to bed and collapsed into a world of dreams.