The Talk With Sev

I own nothing and no one apart from Cassy, a few Slytherin girls and a few Durmstrang boys.

Cassy P. O. V.

At ten O clock the next morning I walked to Sev's office. I wondered what I had been summoned for.
Maybe he had found out who I was.
Maybe when I said 'Sev' to his face he wondered why.
I knocked on his door.
"Come in."
I walked in.
"Sit." Sev commanded and I seated myself in a wooden hard chair.
"You are wondering why I have called you here."
I knodded my head.
"Before we discuss this, you must make an unbreakable vow to not reveal in any way, the subject or events that take place in this meeting." He said.
I frowned but knodded and held out my hand.
"I will just get our witness."
He walked over the flames and called "Albus Dumbledore!"
Seconds later, Uncle Albus appeared.
Sev and me held out our hands and Dumbledore began making the chords around us.
I had promised to 'Not reveal in any way the events that took place in this meeting.'
When the vow was made, I knodded and sat back down. Dumbledore said he had a letter to attend to and left.
"Miss Moor. It has come to my attention that you are reasonable friends with Miss Parkinson and Mr Malfoy."
I nodded.
"Another question. Are you in favour of The Dark Lord?"
"No!" I said immediately.
"Well. It has come to my attention that the order of the pheonix needs another spy."
The order is an organisation that is against He who must not be named. I am spy and pose as a death eater. I know that the Dark Lord is wanting Draco Malfoy and his group to join him. This could be a valuable opportunity for a spy." Sev said. I knodded.
"What would I need to do?" I asked.
"You would get information and play it back to the order. You would need to attend meetings and your occlumensy skills are very good." Snape said.
I thought about it. The Dark Lord kidnapped me. This would be my way to get back at him.
"I want to do it." I said.
Sev nodded. "I believe each of you Slytherin fifth years will be getting a letter soon. Just play along and agree. I will imorm you of the next meeting I need you to come to." He said.
I stood up.
"Dismissed."
I left. Feeling happy. I would be able to get back at the death eaters.
I went to bed that night feeling good and happy.
I dreamed about my happy days with my love Sirius.

I was rolling on the floor by the lake. I was attempting my homework while a very large and bouncy dog frolicked around me.
"Snuffles!" I said. Using his nickname that only I used.
He had just got another paw print on my transfiguration and I think he was doing it on purpose.
"You are annoying me!" I said and he just jumped at me. I grabbed a stick and yelled "Go fetch you silly animal." He ran after it and brought it back. I threw it for him a couple of times abs eventually I threw it in the lake. He jumped and began swimming. He fetched the stick and came back out. He sat down on me and shook his wet fur all over me. I cringed and rolled my eyes and Sirius put two paws on my shoulders, transformed back into his human form, and kissed me full on the lips.
When I pulled away I rolled my eyes and muttered.
"Dog breath." and rolled down on my stomach to look at the essay again.
"You can't resist me though." He said and I flipped onto my back so he could see my eyebrows raising and my eyes rolling.
"Honey," I started sarcastically, "More like the other way round." He smiled, nodded and reached down to kiss me.