Detention

I own none of the brilliant HP characters.

Cassy P. O. V.

Dear Tori,
Hogwarts is great. But a school is not the same without you walking with me and threatening to kill each boy who touches me, (don't worry, you know I'm not exactly defenceless!)
A lot of memories are coming back, you know, from my 'condition,' but don't worry. I would never forget you.
Please write to me and tell me how we are getting on in Quiditch, the magazines here are awful so I refuse to read them.
I hope Igor is surviving without me. I would love to hear from you soon.
Your buddy,
C xxx

I wrote my letter and gave it to my special pheonix. He flew out the window. Tor knew that I was a pheonix child. He helped me through all of my flashbacks of Hogwarts.
I looked at my watch. It was ten to seven. I should probably get to my stupid detention with Seve- Professor Snape.
Oh dear, he would probably poison me if I called him Sev.
I walked down the hall and into the dungeons. I knocked on his door and his voice called,
"Enter."
I walked in.
"Ah, good evening Miss Moor. Tonight you will be skinning and roasting snake skin." He told me.
He then told me a load of very complicated instructions that no normal person could remember. I, however had done it so many times in loads of flashbacks and had a very good memory.
I started putting on my gloves and, within twenty minutes I was done.
"Sir, I have finished." I told him. He looked over at my work space and seemed suprised but he masked his emotion and just frowned.
"Then you shall chop up this slug and as you are so expert at potions, do it without your gloves." He sneered and I knew he was challenging me (how very like Sev.)
"Sorry sir, I can't, I have a condition." I told him. And to demonstrate, I dunked my hand into a bucket of water and steam went everywhere.
"I see." He said, annoyed, "Continue."
I started and begun cutting the slug into very presice cubes. He wandered over and looked over my shoulder. (I hate it when teachers do that.)
I felt really insecure and slowly tried to edge away from him. I looked up to see him scowling. Somehow the angry, annoyed face made me feel sad.
I suddenly felt my mind trying to be looked at.
I brought back my defences and continued my work. Sev continued to try and penetrate my mind but I blocked him.
Eventually he gave up, and after many more different ingredients, I was dismissed.

I trudged up to Gryfindoor tower. For some reason I didn't feel entirely happy to be going there. I knew that it was because I would never run into Sirius, Remus, James and Peter running with me and I would never see them together in this place again.