Branded

I own only Cassy Dumbledore and a few Slytherin girls and a few Durmstrang boys.

Cassy P. O. V.

I sat up fast. I hadn't slept at all. I felt like a zombie as I walked towards my wardrobe. I put on a black dress and a cloak and walked to the great hall.
After breakfast I met Lucius at the gates and we apperated to his mansion.
Several people were seated around the table, and at the head, was Voldermort.
I bowed and sat down.
Lucius sat next to me.
"You may have noticed." Voldermort spoke, "We have a guest." He said, "And this guest will become one of you. She has proven herself worthy." He looked at me.
"Come here." He ordered. I stood up and walked over to him. I kneeled at held out my arm.
"Morse Morde" He said as he pointed his wand at my left arm. I felt a seeing pain. My arm was on fire. I was burning.
He stopped pointing his wand at my arm and the burning stopped. I stood up and bowed and walked to my seat. My hands were shaking a little but I hid them in my dress pockets. I felt ashamed. I had that horrific mark on my arm and it was never going to go until I died.
The meeting began. I was suprised at how respected and trusted I was. I nodded at Snape and listened as they discussed plans to take the minestry by certain individuals and I gave a fair amount of input.
Then they discussed Harry. He was going to be drawn in to get 'the weapon'.
At the end of the meeting I was taken back to Hogwarts by Lucius.
I walked up the steps and was pulled roughly aside by Sev.
"Miss Moor." He said. He had obviously made it back faster than me.
"Yes sir?" I asked.
"Show me your arm." He commanded and I showed him the mark.
"You must keep this unseen." He told me. "Me and Dumbledore may know that you are a spy for us but anyone who sees it will jump to conclusions, tell the press and harrass you and the school." He told me.
I nodded.
"There is an order meeting next month." He said. "I will collect you." Then he strode of.
"Sir?" I called after him.
"Yes?"
"Can I show the Slytherins?" I asked.
"Yes." He said. "The Dark Lord needs to think that you are proud of it." He told me.
I nodded and turned away.

In the common room I sat down in a chair without much dignity and everyone looked towards me.
"Was it good?" Amy asked.
"Yes!" I lied.
"What did you do?" Draco s
demanded.
"We talked about mudbloods need to be taken care of, how we are going to break into the minestry.
"What do you mean 'we'?" Alex asked.
I smirked. "Oh, didn't I tell you." I asked and lifted up my left sleeve.
They all gasped at the mask. It was quite funny really.
They all started talking. In the end I just ignored them and fell asleep in my chair, exhausted from the day.