Chapter 12 (And 10k reads contest update)

My POV

"Una?? I-is that you??" Ashlyn stuttered.

"Indeed is is Ashlyn. Hello Zin, Creative, Amunet, And Obsidian." Una said softly.

Una looked fearfully at the two unconscious- nearly dead beings. "Cipher you idiot." She muttered.

"What will happen to them?" Zin asked.

"Wow I'm surprised Zin, that's two comments in a row that aren't rude or snide!" Obsidian said cheerfully.

"Yeah! That's a huge surprise there!" Creative said putting a hand on his.

"DONT TOUCH THE X!!!!!" Zin screamed.

Creative snapped her hand back, "Sorry, forgot about that." she apologized.

Zin took a deep breath, "No it's fine."

"C'mon." Una laughed "Let's get you back to your dimensions..."

~later~

After getting almost everyone to their dimensions, Una looked at Ashlyn. The demon stared at Bill worriedly.

Una put her hand on her shoulder, "He'll be fine Ashlyn, go back to your world."

Ashlyn smiled at Una, "Alright.... But I've got to visit Mabel first."

"That's understandable." Una said.

Ashlyn teleported away.

Una's fake smile fell off her face. "Bill, you idiot...." she looked on the bed where he and Dipper were being healed. (The beds are like "capsules" per say, they are like beds with bubbles on too of them that have healing abilities.)

"Una, who else is here?" Tatania called.

"Just an old friend." Jma replied.

"Old friend??" She asked. She walked into the room, "BILL?!?!" she nearly screamed.

"Quiet! He needs his sleep!" Una snapped.

"Why is he here?!" Tatania asked.

"Because, he is redeeming himself, Tatania, he does truly love this human, truly, I can feel it in my fingertips."
Una explained.

"Yeah.... Maybe, but that doesn't explain what he has done!" she argued.

They heard the door slam. Its Shen.....

"Hey guys!!" the youngest demon called.

"Shen come here." Una called.

"What is it?"

"Sapphire is dead.."

Shen was silent "What?"

~AN~

Alright, so Contet update, if you are done with your entry, tell me the name of where you put it! If you're in the contest please tell, I want to get a count of who is in! Alright thanks for reading, sorry for the short chapter. :)