Chapter 8

???? Pov

"Now you feel my pain, Cipher..." I sad as I dissapeared.

I arrived in the mindscape, running a hand through my hair. "Today was a long day..." I thought as a thought came to my head 'Mabel...' Jeez, maybe I should go visit her... It has been a while, hasn't it??

I teleported to the Mystery Shack. I phased into Mabel's room, she was sitting on her bed, cross-legged.

"I thought you were gonna visit me!" she squealed.

"Yeah..." I sighed.

"What's wrong, you look down, I mean I know you're a deamon and all, Ashlyn, but you're usually cheery when I'm around you!" she complained.

"Uh yeah, guess I'm just tired today..." I thought.

"Do you want some MABEL JUICE!?!" she screamed.

"No.. thank you." I replied, shuddering.

I wonder if Dipper wand some.." Mabel said as she went to Dippers room to ask.

I sat in a chair, taking a deep breath. "I wonder how Bill is coping wi-" her mutter was cut off by a screech from Dippers room.

"MABEL!!" I screamed and teleported to where she was, I saw her crying on the floor.

"They told me they'd be back by now.... they...they-" she broke down into another fit of sobs.

"What, what happened? Where's Dipper, who told you they'd be back, MABEL!" I said.

"B-b-b-Bill- Bill told me that they'd be back..." She said wiping tears from her face.

A realization hit me like a truck. The person Sapphire took from Bill, was Dipper. "Shit!" I muttered.

I snapped and Mabel fell asleep. "Sorry.." I whispered.

Gotta find Bill... oh stars... that's gonna be an akward conversation....

-------

Bill POV

I stopped sobbing, I got up and realized I turned blue, my reverse self showing. I wasn't going to stop it though. I the. Felt a rush of rage as my suit turned red.

I looked at myself, with blue hair, red suit, puffy eyes and a runny nose.

"Fuck..." I cursed as I wiped my nose with a tissue, I snapped and my clothes were back to normal, but my hair was still blue.

I felt the presence of a certain demon... Her..

"Hello, Ashlyn. Quiet a wonderful morning we're having, am I right?"

"I'm not here for your smart ass comments... I need some help, and it will benefit you as well..."

"What is it-"

"It's Dipper.."

~~~~

I UPDATEEEDDD YAAASSSS DO YOU LIKE IT??? I HOOPEEE YOU DO!!!!

Anyway, this actually took me less time than anticipated, thank you @AnimeUnicorn for your character, if I'm screwing something up, just pm me ok. I gotta go, BYEEEE!!!