Part XIV - Confused Feelings (2)

(Third Person)

It's already 6 pm and (First name) is about to get done packing her things. Yesterday, she was already admitted to Kuroko's nursery school. She's been busy this past few days and she has almost forgotten all about it. Gladly, she was called by Kuroko, and told her that she can finally start next week.

She can't tell but she is having mixed emotions regarding this matter.

She's happy that she can finally start working in a different place.

She is excited to meet her new students.

And most especially, she can finally be at peace knowing that she'll be moving to a new place.

.

.

.

Yet

.

.

.

Still, she feels the pain.

She would certainly miss her former students, the school she's been teaching on for years...

But

She also misses that person.

She shakes her head at the thought. She shouldn't have when... it's already over between them. Missing him will only be worthless. It will only cause some trouble if she would continue thinking about him.

On the other hand, despite the feelings she had from the raven, there's one thing she doesn't understand... after that day, she is having this different feeling and she's having a hard time figuring it out. But one thing she's sure off.

She feels like this when... she's with Midorima.

She has been thinking about him after he treated her student. She ignores it but every time she doesn't have anything to do at all, the doctor's face always came to her mind. Every time it happens, she would always try her best to shake her thoughts out of it by reading or anything that could make her mind busy. Yet, his image keeps on replaying through her head.

Just like now.

She really can't help but feel something off now that she's leaving.

She knows she really has nothing to feel different when you two just met since last month. You know nothing about him except the story he and Ayako had from the past. But still, it doesn't erase the fact that they only just met for a short period.

And the thought of it only creates another headache.

After what happened for the past four years, you decided to stop having those feelings again.

After months of seeing Takao then hiding again from him, you never take any chances of getting involved in any relationships.

And meeting him again makes the situation harder.

Because of that, she really must not assume anything.

Or either, believe something that is already been a lie.

With that thought, she felt another twitch on her chest. She suddenly feels a little... sad.

'Why do I feel like this?' – She thought. Then came to her the yesterday incident with Midorima.

And just what she thought, she feels heavy... uneasy even.

She pulled off a deep breath and just... ignore it...

'I know it's nothing.' - she thought, trying to convince herself. 'That's right, it's nothing...'

"It is nothing..." she softly says to herself and pulled off a deep sigh as she finally finishes putting a tape on the last box.

She stood up and stretch her body.

Tomorrow, she'll be moving... but for now... she really needs some rest.

.

(Reader's POV)

After an hour

You are done washing the dishes when you heard a phone call. You immediately rush towards the living room and answer the call.

"Hello, this is (First name) speaking. How may I help you?"

"Hello, (First name)..." a firm voice said on the other line.

"M-Mido-kun!?" you gasp upon realizing who it was and your heart just began to race. 'Oh great, (First name)... you really are making yourself, not too obvious.' – You mentally scolded yourself.

"Since you'll be moving, Ayako told me to help you out with your things..."

You blink your eyes twice. 'He... he's going to help me?! Did I hear it right? Did I?'

"Huh?"

"I'm outside your house..."

"WHAT!?" you shouted in surprise making Midorima flinch on the other hand.

"You don't need to shout (First name)," he said, sweatdropping. "I'm sorry for surprising you at the most inconvenient time."

You try to calm yourself and manage to talk a little calmer. "N-No... it's okay... but yeah... I'm really am surprised." You say as you let out a nervous laugh... in your mind, you keep on repeating, 'Oh my god'.

"So..."

That one word makes you woke up in realization. "Oh yeah... I'm sorry... I'll be going... Just wait a minute." then you quickly fix yourself a little before rushing off to the door to open up the person outside.

And seeing his face made your heart skip a beat.

'Oh, my freaking gosh, he is really here.' – you mentally say in your head as you stare at the person in front of you.

"Good evening, (First name). and oh... I'm not alone... Takao is also here."

By then, a sudden figure from behind came... "Hello, (First name)..."

.................................................................

Yey, updates in a row XD. anyways, have a great day guys! Stay safe and awesome! <3

Love lots, 

-Nel