Part V - Call me 'Shintaro'

Part IV – Call me 'Shintaro'

It's your vacant time and after having snacks, you head on to your table and continue your lesson plan for Monday. You have to finish all your tasks this month so you will no longer have a problem when you already transferred to Tokyo.

You've been working at this school for about four years now and you are surely going to miss your students. Being a teacher is tough work but you're loving it despite all the difficulties. After all, your students brought you so much happiness even if they're difficult to handle.

Pulling off a deep breath, you put down your pen and lean your back on the chair. Three more weeks and you'll be going to a new school and a nursery school at that.

You smile as you thought about your new students. It would be really different and you will need to adjust since you've been teaching high school. But at the same time, you're also excited to see their cute faces as they run toward you.

On the thought, you let out a giggle as you stand up from your seat to patch up your things on your table. You're just about to put your lesson plan inside your bag when suddenly, someone slammed the door open.

"Ms. (Last name), we need your help! Mika suddenly fainted in the corridor and we need to get her to the clinic!" one of your co-teacher said while panting for air.

"I'll be right over." You quickly put down your things as you walk hurriedly out of the room. "Have you called the school's doctor?" you ask in between breaths. You two are now walking fast down the stairs.

"Yes, we called her already but unfortunately she's not here. She's attending the conference for Doctors which is held in Tokyo so she wouldn't be able to give any medical attention. That's why we called you if ever you have any other choice."

"Gosh... does the school have any replacement if ever we had a situation like this?" you ask.

"Yes. Unfortunately, the doctor is tending an injured student so he is not available right now ."

"But still, we need to get her to the clinic." Then, you two hurriedly run towards the place. As you reach the location, you quickly called someone who could carry Mika all the way to the school's clinic.

Soon as you reach the clinic, you carefully took the girl from the person who carried her and you gently lay her on the bed. Then, you turn to your co-teacher. "Look after her. I'm going to call someone."

She only nodded in response then you immediately walks out of the clinic. You are walking rapidly towards the school's gate until you reach outside. You pause for a while to catch your breath then head on to the other side of the street. After a while, you finally reach Midorima's clinic facility.

As you got inside, you could have just left already because of the unexpected sight but because of some important matters, you ignored the feeling and head on to talk to the nurse in charge. 

"Good afternoon, miss... is Doctor Midorima available? I really need to talk to him..."

"Yes ma'am... he's in the office." She said, gesturing her hand on the room's door. "You can come inside."

"Thanks..." you say as you head on towards the office, not minding the person who is now looking at you once you got inside.

"(First name)-chan..." you hear him say but you chose to ignore him.

You knock on the door and waited for an answer inside.

"Come in..." a firm voice said.

You turn the knob and open the door.