Stuck in love

A week later:

The next morning was a rush, everyone was busy getting ready and setting up the last minute details while Alice and Rose worked on me and Bella got Sophie dressed.

Today was the day, I was to marry Paul, and then we'd spent the rest of his life together.

"Are you okay?" Rosalie asked me as she starred at me through the mirror.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just nervous." I faked a smile trying to stay calm as she continued with my hair. The closer we got the more nervous I was.

The wedding ceremony was going to take place here on the Cullen land. Especially since, i knew that the pack or the council trusted the Cullen's but not the other Vampires, who I can already hear arriving.

I turned around to look at myself in the mirror, and all I saw was a real bride. I couldn't get over the fact that Alice did an amazing job decorating the venue and Ceremony along with making sure the pack was well dressed. And I especially loved the champagne lace dress. It was similar to the one my mother had wore on her wedding day.

"Lillian." Came in a worried Hunter and Jared.

"No, you guys are supposed to be outside. We're starting soon." Alice walked back into the room, over to us with Sophie who was wearing a white dress with a colored light colored ribbon around her waist.

"It's important." Jared insisted. "It's Jeremiah. His temperature has risen in the last few days and he's angry right now. Any minute now he'll be phasing."

"Well, I'll calm him down." Alice tried to stay calm.

"The last thing we need is the bride fainting. We'll just leave him alone for now. Hunter, just sit him between you and Tango maybe if you hand him Sophie h-"

"No way. Let Sophia sit with Collin, I don't want her near him right now." I almost yelled. The thought of giving a child to someone who could phase any moment was tragically

"Lillian, stay calm. Put your heels on because you have two minutes. The two of you, go sit down and tell them Esme we're ready."

"Thank you Alice." I whispered looking back at my self in the mirror.

"I'm going to go have a seat. Jacob's ready when you are."

"Jacob?" But when I turned around I was alone, so I started making way down stairs where Jake was waiting for me like she said.

"You ready?" He asked taking my left arm.

"You're walking me down the aisle?"

He nodded. "I'm really happy for you. I heard you earlier, it's just nerves. Just breathe in and out and pretend it's only the two of you."

"I highly doubt that'll help." I stopped him to breathe in and out.

"It's time." He whispered as we started walking to the start of the Aisle. As soon as we started all j could stare as was Paul and reaching him but the nerves were kicking in. 11 out 42 guest are human. You can do this. Paul loves you. You love him. You're going to be happy. You're both temperamental. You're both stubborn. But it's makes you perfect for each other.

I could wait to get to Paul. The smile on his face was the smile that said he's marrying the one and I'm positive it's the same one I have because he is mine. And I can't imagine life without him anymore.

"We gathered here today to celebrate the union Lilliana Black and Paul Lahote."

Out of curiosity I looked away from Paul, to see that Jeremiah was indeed shaking badly, and i knew I couldn't change his mood without fainting.