Treaty

2 days later:

"Edward. I really wish you could keep your thoughts to yourself... You to Emmet." I said speeding into the living room.

"What?" Everyone turned to look at me. What did I just say?

"You can read minds?" I looked around Alice and Esme were on the sofa with Rosalie on the floor with Nessie.

"I...I don't know. It was for just a few seconds. It was right now when Emmet asked you if.. You were done...already? I saw some of Bella and Rose that I never want to see again." I said walking away.

"Anyway, where's Jake?" I asked when I quickly took Nessie from Rose and started smothering her with affection.

"He left pretty early." She was looking at Edward while I read her mind.

"What was he upset about?" For a few seconds she forgot that I was able to read her mind now.

"Don't know. Don't care." I smiled at her response, but it faded when I saw something. Charlie...Jake...he told him.

"Lily? How did you do that?" I snapped out of it and looked at Edward.

"I- I don't know! Stop asking me so many questions!"

"Jasper! Lily, calm down. I'm not asking you anything." They took Ness from me.

"You are!"

"Edward I'm trying, I can't. She's fighting me. I can't get through." Jasper hissed. I was now crouched on the floor with my hands against my head."

"Lillian, look at me. Look me in the eye. Try to stay calm. We need to figure this out. What happen?"

"I don't know, I was just there with Nessie, then suddenly I... I... I saw Jake and Charlie. Jake told Charlie... Jakes almost here. Charlie is on his way."

I saw Carlisle and Edward give each other a look.

"Charlie'll be here soon." Jake said walking into the living room. Oh my god. It was true whatever it was I saw, it was true.

"Why would you do that?" I asked him getting up.

"Do what?" Jacob asked.

"Phase in front of him!" He looked at me confused. "You had no right in doing that! It wasn't even up to Jake."

Bella was furious, But Jasper was helping her stay calm and giving her tips on how to be human.

Jake started going on and on about how he only told Charlie about werewolves and that he that Bella and Edward adopted a Nessie.
•••
When Charlie arrived, we all went outside to leave him and Bella alone. I took this moment to beat up on Jake for what he did. This was tribe secret. I didn't mind but still. I can't risk people getting hurt.

Carlisle then said he wanted to try something. He asked Edward to Run as far as he could until he couldn't hear us. Carlisle then asked me to read someone's mind, I was still able to. I then was asked to try to change Emmets emotions, it also worked.

"So what does this mean?" I asked them.

"I'm not too sure. I've never heard of having more than one power. But before you weren't able to right?"

"No, I wasn't able to. It was all suddenly."
•••
The next day, I was so glad I was still able to phase. I ran across the border to Canada. I wanted to have some time alone and feel free.

I was on my way back. I was about 15 miles away from the Cullen's home when I hear Jacob.

"Lily! Lily!"
"What?"
"It's Sam. He wants to talk. He wants you to meet him at the border around midnight."
"Alright."