Prep

The next morning after my shift was exhausting. I didn't get enough sleep and I had Alice calling me every minute. So I took my time and drove to the house instead.

"You were supposed to get here directly after patrol." She smiled as she handed me a cup of joe. Only it was more of a don't do it again, we have serious business.

"Sorry, I went hunting afterwards and I wanted to shower." I sighed walking inside the Cullen house.

"Hunting?"

"It's a long story, but it's not important."

"Alright so June 11?"

"Yeah. Is there a reason you asked Paul?"

"I knew you were going to let him pick. Didn't you see it?"

"No, I actually didn't, which is definitely surprising." I faked a smile, but I think Jasper knew because as much as I fought he was trying to make me feel actually happy.

"Hold, what are you wearing? You're a famous fashion designer."

"Alice come on. Nobody cares around here. That's all just to keep making money so that I never have to work or be seen again." I sighed looking down at the jeans and hoodie I had on.

"Whatever, that's the last time you dress like that."

"We'll see about that." I challenged taking another drink of coffee.

"Okay, so I have different fabrics and you -"

"Alice, when I said you can be in charge of the wedding, I meant it. I'll pay for it so it doesn't matter."

"Actually, Emmet, Edward and Jasper are paying."

"Nope, no. I'm paying for it. They shouldn't have to spend their money. I even gave you the check."

"You mean the one I tore into pieces?" Jasper asked walking by with a book.

"Seriously?...No, I'm paying for it."

"Lilliana, we're paying for it." Jasper walked by again, this time stopping to look at me. "You're part of this family, and it's only right that our baby sister gets what she deserves."

"And Bella, Rose and I are paying for the honeymoon." Alice squealed.

"Paul's father already Volunteered to pay for it, since I didn't let him pay for the wedding."

"You can save that money. We're paying for everything, end of discussion."

"Alice, come on. Don't do this, I want to pay for it." She just stayed silent and went back to looking at different fabrics.

"I know you very well Alice, how long did it take you to plan the everything?"

"A few days, all I wanted was the date and I wanted you to pick the dress."

"Why don't you surprise me?"

"Because every bride deserves to pick her own, they have to be the ones to say yes to the dress."

"Well, Alice, you go ahead and see the future. You pick it out while I'll be surprised. All I know is that I want Paul with me."

"Of course he'll be with you. And Paul has been in love with you since before entering 8th grade. He just didn't realize it."

"And can you believe she couldn't stand him?" Jake smiled walking through.

"Actually that does surprise me. Jacob said that before imprinting the imprintee already has a liking towards the other."

"Well, that applies to them, not me. I have always hated Paul, and then I imprinted." I lied knowing I told Paul the truth the night before.

"But beside imprinting you got to know the real him and that's the Paul you fell for. It's not because of the imprint." Alice assured me with her hands on my shoulders. And she was right. The imprinting had nothing to do with it.

"Yeah." I agreed. "Alice can you see any of the other wolfs besides me? In a vision?"

"No, like always it's only been you, but I can see Hunter and Seth, which is different, but it gives us hope. We know that he'll never turn on us. He cares too much for us, especially you. He respects anything you respect."

I swear, Hunter is going to be too much. He's another Seth, only difference he's a father. I guess this is good. I honestly feel like I made a mistake making him third command. But deep down I wasn't wrong. Jared has all the experience, and I was positive Hunter would do great in the future.

"Do you think if Paul and I would have never reimprinted on each other, that I would have been treated the same?"

"Lillian, why are you bring all of this up? Has something happen? I mean you're hunting again."

"No, I just gained a new gift and it's taking a lot of my energy. Sometimes I wish I can just give up on my wolf abilities, but if I do, I'd just be a vampire. And Paul and I wouldn't be together."

"You love him. That's all that matters. It's all that should matter. You should focus on that love."

"Your right, totally right."

"Of course I am." she answered making me roll my eyes. "Anyway, I heard about Seth and Alyssa."

"Oh, yeah, a total shocker. But I'm happy for him. But now, in just worried for Leah."

"How has she been?"

"I want to say good. But really I'm not to sure. Anyway, I'm going to go with lace." I answered as I took the piece of champagne fabric from her.

"Good. Now, you just need to make sure the guys have their tuxes, and tell Nina o already have her dress."

"Alright. I'll teller."

You should go. Hunter's gong to call you. He needs your help and Sophie needs Tylenol to fight off the fever."

If Sophie was going to get sick, then I knew I should go immediately. I couldn't risk taking her to a doctor other than Carlisle. My trust was in him and only him.