First day of school

Because I was on patrol, I didn't get any sleep and went to school late. Obviously since Tango and I weren't new, we didn't have people stare at us. But because we magically returned after two years, they did stare at us.

After getting my new schedule and the same locker number, I texted Tango if everything was okay with his paper work this morning. He didn't text back until I walked into my first period class late, witch had the whole room looking at me. Since it was still my first day, the teacher left me off with a warning and asked me to please sit.

The only empty seat was in the back of the room with Paul in front of me and Jared on my left. I simply nodded at Jared telling him hi while I noticed Paul's eyes on me again.

"Why were you late?" Jared asked me trying to be funny. Did I really have to answer that? Clearly he was there when Sam put me to start patrolling last night. I just gave him the seriously look. Since the teacher was lecturing I just took the time to really observe my schedule.

First - AP Economics/ government

Second - AP Calculus

Third - AP English IV

Fourth- P.E

Since I already had most of my credits I only needed to take four classes instead of seven. Which will be great for patrolling. I would be able to go home and sleep until it was my turn. When I looked up noticed Paul was turned around in his seat looking at me.

"What?" I sighed, I had to be nice. I had to be nice. Last night Sam kept going on and on and on about the whole imprint situation. How I won't be able to fight it. And that I will have to tell the pack eventually.

"You know you could have at least combed your hair this morning." He said smiling.

"Well, I'm not trying to impress anybody." Before he could say something else, but the bell rang so I quickly got up and walked to the restroom.
When I looked in the mirror I realized how terrible I looked. I didn't mind. I only combed my hair if I actually had plans or if I woke up after ten, but I guess he did mind, so I started taking it.

For calculus I had Paul and Jared again. These are AP classes. I didn't understand why are they even in here? In English, the teacher had this class desk split up with all the desk facing the middle of the room, as if we were in teams. I ended up sitting in the only empty seat right next to Paul. While Jared and Quil sat across the room goofing around.

By the time it was Lunch time, I walked into the cafeteria to be yelled at by all the guys to sit with them. I knew there was no way to avoid them, so I walked to the table where Paul got up right away so that he could give me his chair.

"I'm good." I gave him a smile.

I really hoped he wasn't expecting this whole imprint thing to go to the next level. As soon as Embry left with the guys to get in the lunch line, I sat in his chair next to Paul to put my head down. I didn't realize I had fallen asleep until the bell rang for fourth period.

Since I still had to go to my locker and then the restroom to wet my face, I walked into class late. I didn't have to do anything since I didn't have a uniform. Unfortunately I had to buy one tomorrow. But I had Kim, Embry, Brady and my brother in this class period so I was okay.

As soon as this class ended I was able to leave school. I wasn't even half way home when I caught the scent of a leach so I phased and ran after it. Trying to catch up with Collin and Leah who were way ahead of me. Once I caught up with them we chased it all the way to the end of the cliff. I ended up patrolling with them until the end of the shift. Apparently it wasn't a leaches scent they recognized.