Pain

I can't take it! Hearing Jacob scream in pain, it makes me wish it was me who got hurt instead of him. The thing is I did get hurt, I got a broken wrist, but it's nothing compared to his pain.All I wanted to do was walk away, but I had to stay there because Sam and I had to help him calm down. And the worst part is that I can still hear his bones re-breaking in my head making me groan in pain for him.

Once Carlisle finished, we all walked out. All I hear is Leah talking about how she could've taken that tick down.

"Give it a rest Leah!" I Paul snapped after I walked out the house. She scolded at him and walked away.

"He wants to talk to you." Carlisle spoke to Bella, in which she was quick to run inside.

When I was finally was able to relax, I sat on the porch step when Carlisle said he would come back to check on Jake. But the thing was watching Uncle bully willingly put his hand out to shake his hand.

The pack was still here, so I looked at Sam and nodded my head,telling him to send them home. I leaned my head on my arms to rest a little, but I didn't remember about the wrap I had on it to keep it from moving until the pressure made it sting.
Then again, all I could remember was the sound of Carlisle having to re-break my wrist. When I looked up, Paul was sitting next to me.

"Leave." I told him sighing which he eventually did leave, leaving me there to help uncle billy into the house. I didn't realize how rude I was until he glared at me when I say in the living room waiting for Bella.

"Bella, give me your keys." I stood up when she came out of the room. She quickly handed them easily to me, and drove her home. "I know that you care about him. So do I, but I'm also your friend so I'm going to tell you what I think. I need you to stop whatever's going on between you three. Before things get worse. Make up your mind, you're only going to ruin him!"

"I love Edward." she said looking at her hands. We stayed quiet the rest of the ride, which is where I found Edward there already waiting for I quickly gave her keys and started walking home.

"Lillian." I stop and looked back at her. "Are we still-" I cut her off.

"Yeah. I talk to you tomorrow."
•••
It's been a week since the fight with the new borns. I spent most of my free time patrolling with Jake or Bella or sometimes in the Cullen's library. Which often brought me back to the camera Paul bought me. I don't even like photography. I had only token the class because it was better than taking ceramics.

Jake and i are finally better. No more broken bones. He hasn't spoken to Bella, so I never mention them to each other. She chose Edward and that's final.
The Cullen's had accepted me as a friend. It took Rosalie a while, but it turned out we are exactly the same, we both have a life we never wanted. They ignore the part of me being an animal and i ignore what they are. When Bella isn't around I help Alice with the wedding, which was annoying because I had to not think about it around Edward. Which really was never.

For my birthday, Bella asked me to come over, but what I didn't know was that it was a surprise party. Alice and Jasper gave me so much clothes. I had no idea what I was going to do with it. It didn't fit in my room. I had piles of clothes on the floor and on my bed. Esme and Carlisle gave me a box full of novels that I liked. Rosalie and Emmet gave me a ring that looked exactly like hers with the family symbol.

"You may not be like us, but you're a part of this family now." She told me when I open the box. I held in the tears and gave her a big hug. It meant so much to me. Especially because they really were like my family now.

When Edward didn't give me anything, I thanked him. I knew he read my mind and knew how I felt about all of this. He knew everything about me basically, and now, and I know for sure that he informed them what i thought About all of this.