Banned

"Go away! I just got here!" I yelled at whoever was knocking on my door. After it stopped I figured they left so I went back to sleep. I then gasped waking up. "What the hell!" I yelled. I was completely wet and surrounded by ice. I looked to see Tango, Leah and Jared each holding an empty bucket laughing.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled getting up of my bed. I could still feel the cold wet clothes against my skin.

"You said to come over and help you move." I turned to look at the clock. It was 7:47.

"Are you kidding me! You couldn't come over later? Or better, let me sleep. I haven't slept in over 2 days!" I yelled walking to find some clothes so that I can shower.

When I turned to look at them, they had a confused face. "I didn't get home until 4 in the morning." I said sighing. I didn't like that I get mad easily so I said it trying to calm myself.

"Sorry we didn't know." I ignored Leah. I walked to my open door and turned to look at Jared who was touching things on my dresser.

"Jared!" He dropped what he was holding and looked at me. "Make yourselves useful and go to the garage and get some boxes. Start packing." I turned back around to walk out of the room so that I can go shower and brush my teeth.

I quickly thew on some khaki chinos and a t shirt and quickly opened the door and realized I dropped some wet clothes so I bent down to pick them up without looking up I was walking out. I ran right into Someone.

"Sorry." I didn't even bother looking at who it was. Until I was pulled into a long hug.

"I'm sorry about what they did." Paul said letting me go. He then gave me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks and thanks." I said happily taking the coffee. I quickly walked back to my room hoping he doesn't do anything else.

My room was nearly empty. The only things I'll be leaving is Rebecca's bed and dresser. The only thing i have to do is grab all my clothes hanging in the closet.

"Is that a hickey?" Jared and Leah asked me as I pulled my hair into a pony tail. Paul came in looking upset to inspect. Just great.

"No. I got shot playing paintball this morning."

"This morning?"

"Yeah, I didn't get in until 4." I told Paul, I knew he would freak out if he thought I was dating someone.

By the time I had all the boxes in side my house. I gave the guys a quick tour. I have a library, 5 guest bedrooms, 4 1/2 bathrooms, a spare room for Tango (he says he's going to stay with Billy but i doubt that) and my room. And of course an office,the kitchen, the dinning room, the living room and the deck outside.
•••
That Friday, I woke up hearing the guys downstairs. I don't understand how they get in, but they did. I might as well leave them a spare key under the matt outside. I decided to take a shower. I was getting nervous about tonight. I mean this is Paul we're talking about. What does he have planned? I was feeling lazy so I threw on some short and a grey sweatshirt.

Since the guys weren't doing anything but eat and play video games I decided make them help me finish decorating and then I'll make them lunch.

"Dude! What is this called?"

"I've never ate bacon like this." I looked at Brady and Collin like if they were crazy.

"It's called a BLT. A Bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich." Ugh! "I swear." I mumbled

"We heard that!"

"You were meant to." I said biting into my sandwich.

"So, I hear your going on a date with Paul."