Inevitable

I held Renesmee's hand as we walked to my house together, I kept stopping every few feet. I want to go to my own house, but there was that part where I don't know if I should trust Sam and his pack.

It's taken me a whole month just to finally make it this far. Every time I attempted to come, I'd just turn back and go back home to the Cullen's.

"If you don't want to go, we can go back."

I didn't realize that her hand was on my face. I always seemed to forget about her ability. And how, for some reason I have the same ability.

"I'm fine. I'm just...perturbed...lets keep going." I assured her.

As we kept walking, all I could think was how much I cared for her. I'd die for her. I treated her like if she were my own kid. I loved her. I loved how she was a little kid with a mind of an adult.

"Who is that?" I turned to where Ness was looking.

"I don't know." We continued standing there for a while, but eventually, she just turned around and left. She looked very familiar, but I don't know from where.
"Let keep going."

"This is your house?" She asked once we stood in front of it.

"Yepp. Esme remodeled it a while back as a engage- as a gift."

Paul. I hadn't really thought about him in a while. I guess maybe that's a reason why I also haven't came.

The house was a reminder of him, but after the renovations were done, we had already called of the engagement. So it wasn't really a reminder.

A part of me was glad. I love it. I loved that I could sit down in the kitchen and see the woods. You could see the whole house from up here. There was glass windows all over. But she also left some wood on the outside. It was exactly like their house. And I loved that he had no part in this.

We started walking up the steps to go inside. I never locked it after I realized there was no point. So we just walked in.

"Nessie!" They guys screamed. And here came Jake, I still found it funny that he imprinted on her.

"Shouldn't you be in your own homes?" I asked trying not to sound rude, but i obviously was.

"Hey, I live here remember?" Tango yelled pretending to be hurt.

"Nope. I don't remember that. I remember asking you can move with me and you said no."

"Hey, you made it seem like you were leaving town."

"Whatever, but seriously. What are all of you doing here? I was expecting to have the house to myself and giv-"

Men...women...in capes. They're coming for us but who? Why? Who are they?

"Lillian? What did you see?... LI!" I finally snapped out of it and looked at Jake standing in front of me. What was going on?

"Ness. Let's go!" I quickly threw her on to my back and ran back to the Cullen's until I was standing int the middle of the living room.

"What happen?"

"I had a vision. -" I was then cut off by Alice.

"The Volturi. Their coming for us. All of them."

Alice had the same vision as I did. She knew exactly who they are. And called them...Volturi?

"Why?"

"When?"

"Not long. This isn't about Bella...Aro, Caius, Marcus, the guards, even the wife's...Irina? ...Why would Irina go to them?"