I know its another one, but its important.....

Okay guys I really don't know how to start this other then I feel really bad. I have so many committed fans of this story and many more come every week. It makes me feel really bad for not updating. But to get to what is going to happen so you all know.

1. I am going to tie up all the loose ends of Sutton and Jace's story.

-I feel like there story doesn't have any more room to progress and develop and that's my fault because I started writing this when I was 13 and barely knew anything about writing it was just something I did for fun.

2. I'm going to edit this entire story so its not choppy and terrible and doesn't sound like a five year old wrote it.

-I honestly don't know why you guys like it but I am very great full for all of the love!!!!! I have just developed so much in my writing skill that im just not happy with how I did this so I'm going to fix it. Go more in depth but still end this particular book. Who knows I might end up feeling it again after I edit and write a bonus chapter or two but I am ending this one.

3. Each of the kids will get a sequel book after editing!!

-after I edit and develop everything a bit more there is no reason for me to end this completely each of the kids is a developing character and thus I feel like I can work with that and build it as a special im sorry treat for you guys.

4. School will come first!!!!!

-we all have to remember that Im a jr. in high school but I will attempt to be consistent with my updates

Just so you guys know I love all of you and your support is so appreciated the final chapter should be updated by about at the latest Sunday night so like a week from now. Im really sorry it had to end this way guys and if you have any questions feel free to comment or even shoot me a message but is time guys. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP WITH EDITING OR HAVE ME READ YOUR STORY SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE ALL HELP IS ACCEPTED I LOVE HEARING FEED BACK GUYS!!!

Love

</3 Heartless