Chapter 8:They're my family.

Hey my lovelies,

Uhhh all I got is hope you like it lol :)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jace's P.O.V.

"Ok now, why the fuck was there a I and two kids in your truck?!?" Jack said.

"She's my mate."

"I'm confused you told us all Jaden was your mate and we thought that you dumped her because you couldn't stand her cheating on you all the time. Also that doesn't explain the children" Danny said.

"No I told everybody Jaden was my mate because... well I don't know but I had slept with my real mate at Ryder's party 5 years ago and then the next morning when I woke up I rejected her and almost 2 months later I realized my mistake but she was gone."

"Wow." They both aid in unison.

"So why are the kids here?"

"She left because she was pregnant." I said whit my head down.

"Jace are you sure the children are yours?" Danny said.

"Did you not see the little boy he looks just like me. She also told me I'm the only guy she has ever had sex with, and she has no reason to lie to me." I said.

"Well are you two like together now?" Danny asked.

"I'm doing my best so far but no not yet. She just came back today." I said.

"Well then it looks like you have some work to do. Now if you don't mind I would like to get back to my prior activities." Jack said and me and Danny laughed.

We all said good night. they left and I went to my room where in my bed lie a sleeping Sutton. Things where finally turning out right for once.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sutton's P.O.V

I woke up with my head on someones warm chest and everything felt perfect. Then suddenly it hit me. Where are my children? Where am I? Who am I sleeping with?

He must have notice my paniced state in his sleep and woke up because the first thing he said to me was, "Hey Sutton calm down, ok?"

His voice instantaly made me rember the last place I was last night. I was with Jace in his truck. I must have fallen asleep. I looked up at him and smiled a small smile and said, "Sorry I didn't know where I was for a minuet."

His beautiful green eyes glisned with sleep, amusment, and love as he said, "Yeah you and the kids fell asleep on the way home. I didn't want to leave anyone of you three alone so I got Jack and Danny to help bring the kids in. They were just full of queations."

"Speaking of where are those two evil kids normally they would be pouring water on my head by now."

Just then we heard shuffling outsidd the door and a few small grunts then I heard Avery, quietly, say, "Come on Emer put your back into it the bucket can't be that heavy."

Then Emerson said, "Well little miss princess if you think this is oh so easy to push it then you do it. Plus you didn't even find the bucket you made me do it."

"That is because I supervising you oger."

Jace tapped me on the sholder and whispered, "Are they always like this?"

I noddes my head just as the door slowly creeped open. Avery strutted threw and moments later Emerson came threw struggling in pulling a large blue bucket. Just tben Avery noticed we were awake and said, "Oh. Hey you're awake well. We beter get going. Emer get the bucket lets go."

Emer laughed and said, "Sis you're funny you want that bucket out of here so bad you take it." And sat on a couch that was intge room.

Jace stepped in and said, "How about I take the bucket then take you guys to go get your bags then bring you back here we all get ready then we go out to bruch."

"That sounds like a good idea." I said.

Jace threw on a shirt and some shoes then grabbed the bucket and we all went downstairs he dumped the bucket and left it in the kitchen. We all got in the truck and went about our day with Jace gettimg to know more about the kids. The more time he spent with them the more I thought 'this might acctually work'

Well I hope it does.