chapter two.

"is everybody ready? this is gonna be so good, they're all gonna be so happy of me."

"um, we're doing it too."

"they're gonna be so happy of all of us. just imaginize the lots of candies we'll get. that's why we have to hurry up before everyone wakes up."

aisha sets the large ceramic mixing bowl on the counter, the height of her and her siblings increasing about six inches from the wooden dining chairs they pushed into the kitchen.

"okay so do we got everything? is all the ingredents there?" aisha asks, rubbing her hands together in an excited manner, overlooking their ingredients on the counter surrounding the too large bowl.

"we got eggs and cow pee and sugar and butter and the stuff that baba uses that's brown from the cabby we're not 'posed to touch and the flours." aanya counts using her tiny finger to point at everything she says.

amir raises the large oranges into the air and quickly putting them down, the weight of the fruits too much for the little boy, "we got oranges for the juice." he says quietly, waiting for his sister's further instructions.

aisha puts her hands behind her back, nodding her head with a stern yet approving expression. "alright scream team, lets get to busisness."

amir furrows his eyebrows, his dark brown eyes showing a dash of confusion, "um, doesn't baba calls us the dream team? not scream team?"

aisha looks at her brother, her face still set with a slight seriousness, "no, what is a dream team? that sounds redicolus." she says before she grabs a few eggs and distributes them to her siblings. "i've watched baba do this many times, all you gotta do is hit it on the egg on the table and put the yellow stuff in the bowl, okay? you gotta be quick or the yellow stuff will be everywhere."

amir and aanya nod, readying themselves to start their mission, "on my count," aisha shouts, "1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10,"

aanya and amir look at their sister, unsure of when she was actually going to stop, "15...16...17...18...19...20," they put their eggs down, the determination in them vanishing for waiting so long.

"22...23...go!" aisha finally yells, smashing her egg into the counter before she hurriedly tries to sweep the yellow stuff into her hand and failing terribly as it drips onto the floor. aanya and amir do the same, smashing their eggs as well, trying to gather up the egg yolk.

they take the little yolk they could gather and wipe it off into the bowl, victorious grins on their face as they finish the first task. aisha wipes her hands on her dora pajamas, grabbing the carton of milk, leaving a tiny egg hand print, before unscrewing the cap and turning to her siblings.

"now, baba would pour the cow pee into the bowl," she uses both of her hands to tilt the carton, stumbling a bit when she loses control of the carton, causing her to put more in there than intended.

"that should be enough, aanya can you pour the sugars and the brown stuff from the cabby, please?" aanya does as she's told, dumping nearly the whole bag of sugar and half the bottle of cinnamon.

"good job," aisha claps before she hands the wrapped stick of butter to amir, "now drop this in there."

amir drops the wrapped butter into the mix and smiles wide when aisha praises him. she drags the heavy bag of flour in front of her and opens the top, waving a hand in her face when some of the flour dust escapes. "baba always saves this one for last, i don't know why, but help me lift it up and put it in.

6 tiny little hands struggle to pick up the heavy back, letting out little grunts of struggle and end up dumping the entire bag in the mix, causing the flour to fly up in the air and cover over them. little squeals leave their mouth as they turn completely white and none of them move for a second.

"well now we know why he uses the flours for last." amir mumbles just as the sound of hurried footprints comes to their hearing.

"let's hope that's leah or jamal." aanya says quietly, as the footprints get closer. aisha freezes, turning her head to look at her siblings.

"maybe if we freeze, nobody can see us and we won't gets in turbulence." aanya and amir take a liking to the idea and the triplets freeze, hoping that they have become invisible as the kitchen door swings open.

there's a deep sigh from the entrance and the triplets even try to stop breathing, hoping that they don't get caught.

their plan doesn't work so they let out their breathes when they hear their father's voice, "what's going on in here?" their papa grumbles, as he comes to stand in front of the counter, facing his children.

"suprise!" aisha yells, throwing her flour-covered hands, "we were making you breaksfast!" she says enthusiastically, opening her mouth in excitement to add onto her cover-up.

liam bites back a smile, shaking his head in "dissapointment." "what did me and baba tell you about sneaking in here without telling someone?" he scolds, giving his kids the 'papa stare.' the frightening look always seems to work as he watches the triplets coward into themselves, nervously.

"we just wanted to make you, baba, and jamal a breaksfast," amir mumbles quietly, nibbling at his bottom lip in shame. aanya nods, her bottom lip trembling from the idea of making her papa mad.

"yeah, we're sorry." she says, her voice shaky from being on the verge of tears. liam looks over at the first born triplet, waiting for her to input her apology in.

aisha bites her lip, becoming even more uncomfortable under the stare of her father, "maaf karna, i'm sorry, papa." she mutters, looking up at her papa apologetically, her one blue eye shining brightly.

liam loosens up the hard tensions in his face, smiling warmly at his kids. he wipes the flour from the top of amir's head, "go ask jamal to run you guys a bath, i'll clean up in here but you better be glad it was me that came down and not baba, or else you'd all be on punishment." the triplets wince at the evil word, giving liam an understanding nod.

they hop down from their chairs and go off to find their big brother and liam watches them, running a hand through his hair. he shouldn't be so used to this.

a/n:
okay so the words that you might not understand that are in urdu are
beti: daughter
beta: son
maaf karna: sorry
(i aCTUALLY DONT KNOW IF THIS IS RIGHT IM PUTTING MY TRUST INTO GOOGLE)