chapter one.

"don't do it, leah."

the two year old looks up at her baba, an evil glint in her eye as she gives him a wide smile. a loose curl escapes the gathered curls on top of her head and zayn swears he's in a cowboy showdown. leah looks around for an escape, her baba was blocking the doorway, his hands outstretched just incase she wanted to try something devious.

she eyes the large space between his legs, quickly making eye contact with him again before he can notice. her hazel eyes sparkle with mischief and before zayn knows, the quick sound of tiny pattered feet are making their way underneath him and out the door.

he groans, counting down to himself in his head before he's turning around and running (waddling) after the two year old. the princess panties sit unwanted in his hands as he tracks down the two year old.

he waddles into the living room, sighing in relief when he sees one of his five year olds sitting on the couch, "aisha, beti, can you do baba a favor and catch leah for me? we can't go to the candy shop if she won't put her clothes on."

aisha scoots down from the couch, a determined look set on her face, "sure thing daddy," she skips over to her father, a sneaky smile spread on her face, "on one conditioner-"

"condition, baby." zayn corrects, a warm smile spreading onto his own face.

"right," she nods, furrowing her eyebrows as she makes a mental note, "if i catch her, can i have more candy then aanya and amir?" she asks, looking up at zayn with pleading eyes. he's always loved aisha's eyes. she was born with heterochromia iridium, a mutation that caused a different coloration in her eyes. she had a light hazel eye and a sky blue eye, which made it more easier to listen to her continuous rambling.

zayn grins and winks, putting a finger up to his mouth. aisha smiles wide, her two front missing just like her brother and sister. she gives him a crooked salute before running off to find her sister.

zayn sits down on the couch, the sharp pain in his back from his pregnant stomach making it harder to stand up for too long. his pregnancies never stopped him from taking care of the house and family, he feel as if he's always pregnant, like it's just a normal routine.

his mini relaxation period is cute short by the sound of over hysterical crying, he only sighs waiting for his other five year old girl to come crying to him about something probably ignorant.

aanya runs into the room, seeing her baba resting on the couch and makes the option to crawl onto his lap, regardless of his overly large stomach.

"what's wrong, beti?" aanya sniffs, looking up at zayn with big wet eyes, letting the fat tears roll down her face.

"i was- i was washing dr.phil," she starts, hiccuping through the sentence, her missing teeth giving her a bit of a lisp, "and he told the lady-" hiccup, "he told the lady that she doesn't deserves her kids."

zayn nods his head, not entirely sure of what the problem is. he's not too surprised though, aanya has always been a cryer, has always cried over every little thing. he'll never forget the one time aanya had started crying at the store because the cashier had been an elder. she's gonna die in this store, they're gonna bury her in the cereals baba, she had cried.

"baba, everybody's kids wants them, right?" she sniffed, rubbing her face into zayn's shirt. zayn sighs, knowing that he needs to stop letting her watch talk shows. she was obsessed with watching the drama unveil, even if she didn't understand half of what was going on.

"no, beti, not everybody wants their baba's, papa's, or ammi's." he says softly, kissing the top of her curly brown hair.

her chubby little hands wipe away the tears falling down her cheeks and her bottom lip is still poking out from her crying session, trembling a bit as she calms down, "you know i love you, daddy? i loves you and papa." she hiccups, tightening her hold on her baba's neck.