Chapter Twenty Four

This chapter is gonna be soo sooo short but I promise I'll make it up to youuu once I get my life together again. Like and comment.💜 Ok thx bye. 🔱

xx.

~~~~~~~~~~

I ignore the aching feeling in the pit of my stomach and decided it would be useful to cook dinner.

Taking out the chicken meat from the fridge and onto the cutting board I decided to make my favorite dish. My favorite dish being chicken stuffed with mozzarella, wrapped in parma ham with a side of homemade mash potato.
Sam also liked it to some extent.

Two hours have gone by and Sam still isn't home. I prepared the table and the meals only to be greeted by the loneliness of sitting at the table alone, downing a glass of red wine.

This isn't me. This girl sitting and having dinner all alone waiting for her boyfriend to come home, not knowing where he could be, who he could be with.

I got up and cleaned up the aftermath of me cooking which basically consists of opened cabinets and alot of ingredients scattered all over the place.

I called Sam only to be greeted by a high pitched voice.

"Who's this?" A little girl's voice asked.

"Sclera. This is Sclera. And whom may you be?" I asked, trying to keep my calm.

"This is-I'm Natalie." The voice said before bursting into a fit of giggles. Little school child.

"Who are you and why do you have Sam's phone?"

"I'm Natalie, I said it already and Sam is my booyyfwiieennd." This kid was really testing my patience.

"Give the phone back." I hear Sam's voice muffled into the phone. "You little twit."

"Hello." Sam spoke into the phone.

"Where are you? Who was that?" I asked.

"That was Natalie, my boss's daughter. I'm babysitting." He sighed.

"Without telling me?" I asked.

"You didn't tell me when you basically slept over at Kenny's. Why would I tell you of my whereabouts?"