Chapter Eleven

"Are you sure you don't wanna do the song with me? It's gonna be fire." Nate asks Sammy with an overexaggerated tone.

"Nah man I don't know.." Sammy is trying to decline kindly.

"Don't be a puss and just do it." He said while laughing. How much did he smoke?

Sammy seemed to be a bit challenged by the use of words from Nate. I can see he is debating on whether or not to give in.

"When do we start recording?" He asks. He gave in.

"I'll inform you later. I need to get another." Nate said, referring to the blunt inbetween his thumb and pointing finger.

Nate left the room leaving Sammy and I still on the floor. Sammy got up, reached his hand out for mine and helped me get up.

"Now...where were we?" He asks rather seductively.

"My room?" I answered stupidly.

He bursts into laughter upon hearing my response.

"You're too adorable." He says and plants a kiss on my forehead.

"So are you." The words came out of my mouth before my mind could even process it. But it's true.

He smiles and grabs a hold of my hand, leading me to my bed. Oh no. We both sat down and he wraps his arm around me.

"Woah you seem really tense." He said.

"Umm no..I-"

"Sclera, this-we're not going to-ummm I just wanted us to talk." He said awkwardly.

Relief flowed through me. Thank god.
I gave him a small smile and placed a kiss on his red cheek.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" I asked confidently.

"Everything, really."

"Like?"

"Let's start with umm this probably sounds weird but...why do you call your mom 'mother'? It's just-I-it's been in my head since like forever."

I laughed. "Well..I'm not really sure but as a kid I would read many books with characters that called their moms that. I don't know..maybe that's why.."

He nods in understanding.

"Okay..my turn to ask you a question." I said.

"Hit me." He said.

"What are we gonna do with the dead body?" I asked and I could see him tense under his thin white shirt.

"I plan on reporting my dad to the police." He confessed.

"You do? When? How? And why now?"

"Woah woah woah...one question at a time sheriff." He raises his hands in defense.

He let's out a deep sigh. "I plan on going tomorrow. Come with me?"