Chapter Ten

GUYS I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING IN A WHILE I BARELY HAVE THE TIME TO BC OF ROADTRIPPING ALMOST EVERYDAY.

*****A week later*****
"You should probably talk to Sammy." Nate suggested.

"And say what?"

"I don't know...go out with him or something."

"You want me to ask him out?"

"Yeah, why not? He seems pretty decent and I'm guessing you two haven't talked since that night with Kenny."

"I don't know.."

"Just do it."

....

I run up to my room to detach my phone from it's charger and call Sammy.

He picks up on the second ring.

I let out a deep breath. "Hi Sammy." I greeted.

"Hey." He replied plainly.

"Can I come over?" I ask stupidly.

"No." He said before hanging up.

He seems mad and I'm still not entirely sure why. It's driving me crazy. Tears began to spill unwillingly and before I knew it, I was sobbing into my pillow. I make sure to not be too loud so Nate would not have to worry and come up here.

All of the sudden the door creaks open and in comes...Sammy?

"Hey." He said.

"Hi."

"Are you crying?" He asked cautiously.

"No my eyes are sweating." I said in a serious tone.

He laughs and within seconds, the beautiful sound of his laughter fills my room. I join in laughing and stop when I hear him say something.

I didn't quiet catch it. "What?"

"I've missed you." He said with a smile on his face.

"Then why didn't you come back?"

"I was upset you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend."

I laugh. "You know what? I actually forgot about him the whole time I was with you."

He laughs too. "Seriously?" He asked

"Yeah." I said as I laughed. "But it's all good, he was being a jerk anyway."

"Yeah he was! He was pushing me around. If I wasn't so shocked I would've kicked the shit out of him."

"I know you would've." I said.

"So...how have you been doing?" He asks.

"Well...my brother and I have been getting along pretty well considering the fact that he's been gone since like forever.."

"Oh that's nice to hear.."

"Yeah.." I said quietly. There is some sort of awkward tension between us for some reason.

"Sclera.."

"Hmm?"

"I meant it when I said I missed you."

"Well I've missed you-"

My reply was interrupted by his lips crashing onto mine in a rough yet passionate kiss. With his hands placed on the small of my back, he brings me closer to him. He then tries to place us on the bed but fails and we fall to the floor instead.

As if on cue, the door to my room bursts open and a worried Nate -who was no longer worried after seeing what was going on- began to laugh.

"Sclera I told you to call him and talk to him, not do this." He said while laughing.

My cheeks flushed red with embarassment. I turn my head to look at Sammy and so was he. Although, he had the biggest smile on his face. My little dork. The both of us join Nate with uncontrollable sets of laughter. By the time we all had finished laughing, I ask the both of them why we were all laughing at the first place.

"I-I thought you guys got into a fight cus I heard something." Nate said. "But then I came in here and-" He continued laughing.

"Yeah, I accidentally dropped us both on the floor." Sammy said while laughing.

"You tried to make a move on my sister, didn't you?" Nate asked, still laughing.

Then I noticed Nate's red eyes and knew, he was stoned.