I'm a ____ Monster (Don't own song)

Izaya woke up to feel warm arms wrapped protectively around him. Izaya felt a warm breath tickle his ear, and slowly tilted his head.

    Shizuo's face, was only a few inches above his head.

    Izaya blinked in a bit of confusion, but the evens of what happened the other day filled his head.

    "Warm, warm, warm, warm, warm, warm, warm," muttered Shizuo in his sleep.

    Izaya's grinned filled his whole face, but a sudden warm feeling spread through out his stomach and then up to his chest. Blushing, Izaya looked back up at the sleeping yellowed haired man.

    "Stop staring," Shizuo muttered, slowly opening one eye.

    Izaya's face flushed red, and he tried to escape.

    "Stop moving," muttering again, Shizuo did. (Yoda narrator voice .____.)

    Izaya continued to struggle until he realized Shizu-chan was going to keep him there in his arms with this gentle but strong hold. So, Izaya just laid in Shizu-chan's arms: uncomfortable but at the same time not wanting to leave.

    He's messing with my head, thought Izaya, glancing back up at Shizu-chan who had his head buried in the ravenette's emotastic hair, mentally¸ Izaya muttered in his head.

    "We should go get food," Shizuo muttered over Izaya's hair.

    "No...I'm not hungry," Izaya groaned, knowing they were going to have to fight over this.

    Shizuo tightened his hold, "Flea, listen closely,  because I'm only going to tell you once, I will give you one chance to eat before I force feed you."

    "Like you would-" Izaya started to mouth off, but Shizuo lifted Izaya up bridle style and walked out of the room, down the hall, and to the kitchen.

    Shizuo sat Izaya down on the chair in the kitchen and glared, "Stay."

    Izaya gulped and nodded his head over and over again.

    Shizuo went thought the fridge, and when he couldn't find anything, he sighed and looked at Izaya, "I'm going to go get groceries and some of Russia Sushi's fatty tuna. Ok. Now stay."

    The flea nodded over and over again, and crossed his legs on the chair, showing he wasn't going anywhere.

    "Good," Shizuo smiled, he turned and left.

    As soon as Izaya was sure that Shizuo wasn't going to come back for anything that the BWWAB accidently forgot, he jumped of his seat and ran into the bathroom.

    Izaya was a well-groomed man and really hated being dirty. So stripping off his clothes, Izaya jumped into a hot shower.

Timio-skipio

    As Izaya was drying off his hair he happened to glance up and look at the mirror that was over the sink in the bathroom.

    Izaya's bathroom was quite large.

    When you walked into the bath room it was normal size, a toilet, sink, and mirror. But there was a second door where a shower would be. It lead to a large room that a traditional Japanese bath and shower.

    Izaya looked mirror and gasped. His usual dark crimson eyes were glow bright red, his face was covered with blood, and his smile was the most sadistic it had ever been.

    Dropping the towel, Izaya reached up to see if the blood on his face was real, but as he glanced at his hands, they too were covered in crimson liquid.

    "What...?" Izaya cried out.

    You kill them. You and your job. You killed your sisters. You monster.

    Izaya's widened, as he saw his sister's appear in the mirror; behind him. Turning around, looking away from the reflection, he tried to see his sisters. They weren't there. Only in the mirror.

    "Nii-chan...why?" they both whispered at the same time.

    "N-no I-" Izaya choked out, reaching out to touch the glass.

    "Don't touch us monster!" they cried out together, flinching away from Izaya's hand; they faded away, but not before Izaya had to witness as blood started to seep out from wounds that had just appeared.

    By now Izaya was trembling, his eyeshadow wild, and his breathes coming out in small little gasps.

Shizuo walked into the house only to find that the kitchen was empty and the flea was nowhere in sight. A vein in the man-who-needed -anger-management started to be visible. The flea...he ran...didn't he? No! Don't be jumping to conclusions! He could just be sleeping or in the restroom!

    Shizuo checked the room first with no luck so he went to the restroom.

    "Izaya?" asked Shizuo as he knocked on the door.

    "Go away!" came a small whimper on the other side of the door.

    Shizuo tried to open the door but there was a body sitting in front of the door, "Izaya, I am not leaving you. So I'm only going to ask you once, please open the door."

    "No! I don't want you to see me..." Izaya whispered.

    "Izaya, you're being ridiculous, open the door!" Shizuo rolled his eyes, thinking Izaya had gotten into some awkward situation and didn't want to ask for help. But what the younger male of the two softly whispered, "There's so much blood...it's like I'm drowning...AHHHH!!!" there was a scream on the other side of the door.

    "Ok, that's it!" Shizuo snarled to no one in particular, he grabbed the door handle and ripped the door off of its hinges.

    Izaya was curled in the corner, his hands grasping  tuffs of hair and pulling at them. His eyes were wide, his mouth slightly agape, and his body was trembling.

    "Izaya?!" Shizuo exclaimed, rushing over and wrapping his arms around the shaking body.

    "No...no...don't come closer...I'm a monster!!" screamed Izaya as he got to the ending of his statement.

    "Calm down, danm it!" Shizuo shouted.

    But Izaya was trying to struggle out of Shizuo's strong grip and in all honestly was only hurting himself.

    "Fine," Shizuo cursed, and pinched the pressure point at Izaya's shoulder that would cut off the blood flow to his brain.

    Izaya's eyes rolled to the back of his head and went slack in Shizuo's arms.

    Shizuo went to Izaya's room, flopped down on the bed, flea still in arms, and called Shinra.

    "HELLO!!! This is Shin-"

    Shizuo cut Shinra off and yelled, "SHUT UP! Izaya just had some sort of panic attack. I need you to come and check up on him, please."

    "Celty and I will be there in a few. For now just try to keep him under control," Shinra ordered.

    "Don't worry, he's a sleep," Shizuo reassured.

    "All right, bye." Shinra hung up.

    Shizuo put his phone in his pocket and looked down at the flea.

    "Blood, what the hell is he talking about?" sighed Shizuo, as he gently pulled the flea into his arms as he pick him up and carried Izaya out to the couch.

    Once Shizuo place Izaya on the couch, the older male looked down at the younger male, and softly moved a lock of hair that had fallen on his face.

    A faint smile was on Shizuo's face when he opened the door to Shinra.