Please...meaningful comments....:(

Shizuo  was going to step in and help when he saw a member of the men fall down, blood pooling from his neck.

"You stupid pawns, I gave you information, what you do with it is your choice. So don't come crawling back to me like a bunch of angry cockroaches," Izaya snarled, throwing another knife into a man's heart.

He's aiming to kill...thought Shizuo, as he watched startled by the sudden change of the Izaya he was used to.

Izaya was surrounded, but he ducked and weaved under the bats, fists, and wrenches that were swung at him. Each time, jabbing a knife into a body. It looked as if he was dancing, but there was no emotion in his eyes as he did these deeds.

Eventually there wore at least 15 bodies on the ground still, and 4 more groaning. Izaya finished them off quickly.

"Izaya..." started Shizuo, but trailed off when he saw the blank look on his arch-nemesis's face.

Izaya did that little two footed hop he did when he was fooling around, over the bodies. Humming his own tune. And headed off to who knows where.

"What has the world done to you?" Shizuo snarled to himself, he punched a tree, and then started running after Izaya, "IZAYA!!!!!" he yelled out

Izaya, spun around, a perplexed expression on his face, but then a tired grinned lit up his face, "Let's go mutt!"

"Izaya, wait!" shouted Shizuo, as he ran after the fleeing information broker.

But Izaya had no attention on waiting, the rush that came to him when Shizuo chased him was amazing, it actually gave him feeling.

"Izaya, I'm serious wait!" Shizuo shouted, as he ran faster.

But Izaya shouted, "You're trying to kill me, remember?" Isn't that what you want though? Muttered the voice in Izaya's head.

"No," Izaya muttered to the voice, but knew he was lying to himself.

"Izaya!" shouted Shizuo, but Shizuo stopped trying to talk reason when he saw how close he was getting to the flea. He was always so fast...he really is weak...

What Shizuo was thinking, was right. Izaya was weak with fatigue and was having a hard time keeping up this constant sprint, "Go away! Go away ! Leave me alone!" he snapped.

Shizuo pushed harder on the ground and followed Izaya around a corner, and was relieved when he saw a dead end. (And not a friggin milk truck) He had caught Izaya.

Izaya suddenly spun on his heal, his arm lashing up, his switch blade in hand.

Shizuo was just able to pull back to avoid any serious damage, all it did was cut through his clothes and leave a little scratch.

"Izaya...stop..." Shizuo said between pants, "...let...me...talk...to...you."

Izaya's legs were shaking with strain, and his vision was going blurry, but he retorted, "I hate you."

"Flea, just calm down and talk," Shizuo said, after regaining his breath.

"Talk about what? What I'm doing? I'm taking matters into my own hands," snapped Izaya.

"There's word going around you working with drug dealings, criminal break out, all things that are way below you. What are you doing?!" Shizuo snapped back, taking a step forward.

...the flea just flinched away from me...what is going on? Thought Shizuo as he took another step further, and Izaya flinched away, taking a step backwards.

This continued until the broker's back was up against the wall.

"Start talking, I'm only going to ask you one more time," Shizuo ordered.

Izaya didn't say anything, drew another blade.

"Your hands are shaking, Izaya; you can't throw it," Shizuo sighed, "put the knife down-"

"And go out without a fight?" snarled Izaya, "Go to Hell."

Shizuo's eyes flashed, and he rushed forward. He grabbed Izaya's coat covered wrists, and forced the knifes out of his hands. Then using one hand to hold both of smaller adult's wrists up, Shizuo commanded, "Izaya, talk to me."

"About what?" Izaya replied back, his face wincing in pain as Shizuo tightened his grip on his wrists, so he continued, his voice broken, "What I'm doing? I'm just switching a job profession."

"Killing people without a reason doesn't count," Shizuo sighed.

Izaya stiffened.

"I saw you at the park, you killed all of them, even the ones still alive after the fight," Shizuo breathed, "Now stop avoiding it, what's wrong, why are you doing this?"

Izaya tried to focus on Shizuo but his vision was getting blurry, maybe he should just give up and tell Shizuo-Chan what's gong on-NO HE WAS NOT WEAK- he slammed his knee up into Shizuo's goods, and dashed off as Shizuo buckled over in pain.