2

"IIIIIZ-AAAAAA-YAAAAAAA!!!!!!" Shizuo shouted at the disgrace of space on earth.

"Oi! Shizu-chan," he grinned, dancing around, that black coat that was too big for him. Lines with white/grey fur at the end of the leaves, at hood, and at the bottom, fanned out from behind him from the wind. Dressed in all black, black pants, black belt, black shirt, and emotastic black hair, the information broker put on the cocky smirk he knew Shizu-chan hated.

"I thought I told you to stay out of Ikebukuro!" the bartender looking man, shouted. He wore a white undershirt, with a black fest and bow tie. Purple sunglasses in his breast-pocket. His yellow hair roughled by the anger the man was showing.

"Woops," Izaya grinned, skipping out of the way of a flying garbage can, and then dashed, as he saw the bartender who wasn't actually a bartender start chasing him.

Shizuo was the muscle for his boss who lent money to people. So when people didn't pay up and resisted when time came, Shizuo came in. Ever since Shizuo was a child, whenever he got mad, his brain seemed to shut off reality in muscles, and he was able to lift objects such as milk trucks, he's more famous for using signs though.

When he was younger and he discovered the this power, he was about to throw a fridge at his little brother, but broke his neck from the strain. But eventually after breaking the bones in his body so many times, Shizuo was able to use his strength without breaking anything. The only thing is that he had a hard time controlling his body. And it was his mission, along with killing the flea, was to control his violence.

The story behind his outfit was from his younger brother; who was worried for his older brother. Shizuo, because of his anger issues, couldn't keep a job. But this one is the one that has lasted the longest.

Izaya: an information broker.

There was no huge revenge story, it was the simple fact that Shizuo was p!ssed off by Izaya, and Izaya liked playing around.

Shizuo continued to chase after the flea down an ally turned the corner-

A semi came speeding down the street and slammed into Shizuo.

Izaya stood on the side walk laughing, Shizu-chan had always been terrible at turning sharp corners, "I can't believe you fell for this old high-school trick," he grinned, and then hopped off, humming his own tune.

Izaya was walking down the street two months since his last run in with Shizuo, when he heard Simon. (A/N I'm not racist ok? This is from the anime. It is not meant to offend anyone!) Simon was black, Russian, sushi seller and advertiser. He was a huge in height and muscle. Broad shoulder, big hands, and a loud voice. Simon though hated violence, but everyone was a bitted intimidated if they didn't know him.

"You come eat sushi, it no kill you," Simon said to a bunch of girl, who squealed in fear and ran away.

"Ahh, Simon my good old friend," Izaya said in Russian.

Simon glanced over at Izaya and grinned, but it vanished for a second when he saw how pale and scraggy the information broker was looking, but then boomed, "You come eat sushi?"

"Actually I'm ordering some later tonight," Izaya smiled.

Simon saw past the smile but didn't say anything, "I bring it at 18:30!"

"Sure thanks, make sure you knock though," Izaya responded in English, and continued to walk.

How much I love humans...they are the most interesting creatures you'll find, sighing Izaya walked past three kids, two males and a female, and grinned.

All the things he knew about the people of Ikebukuro, how much fun he could have about spilling all the secrets on everyone– suddenly he didn't feel amused about it anymore.

It had been happening a lot, loosing interest in the games he was playing, he no longer had the attentiveness he use to in anything.

A frown covered Izaya's face, as he mindlessly waked back to his place.