Maybe it can Wait.

"We shouldn't tell him," Celty texted.

"But if we don't, it could just get worse..." Shinra sighed, as he bandaged Izaya's abdomen.

"But, what would Shizuo do..."

"I don't know."

"And we don't have the right to tell Shizuo, Izaya wouldn't want us too. And we won't let Izaya know that we know," Celty texted back quickly.

"Fine, but if he were to..."

"I'll keep an eye on him," Celty promised.

Shinra nodded, and then slipping Izaya's shirt back on, along with his jacket, "He'll wake up in a bit. You can go and tell Shizuo that his flea will be fine."

Celty walked out of the room and brought Shizuo in.

"How's the flea?" Shizuo asked, pretending like he could care less.

Shinra saw past the act, but replied, "He'll be in a lot of pain when he wakes up. He's badly bruised, a few cracked rips, and a bad concussion. Then a gunshot to the gut. I can't give him any pain killers yet; it might bring his heart rate down."

Shizuo nodded and was going to walk out and leave the flea to Shinra, when his high-school friend said, "Shizuo, he's going to wake up soon, you should stay here."

"I don't think that'll be a good idea," Shizuo muttered over the cigarette in his mouth.

"Why would that be?" asked Shinra, crossing his arms over his chest with anger.

"The flea said he hated me-"

"Well for good reason too! He can't walk around the streets without a vending machine or a car flying at him!" Shinra snapped back, he knew he wasn't being fair, after all Izaya had done pretty bad stuff. But Shinra knew that Izaya needed someone, and it sure wasn't Celty.

"No thanks doc, I rather not," Shizuo sighed, about to walk out, but Shinra caught his arm, "You're staying here, or I'm brining him to your place."

"Danm it! Shut up already!" shouted Shizuo, "I'm not-"

"Shizu....chan...." whispered Izaya.

Shizuo's eyes widened, and he turned towards the broken male.

Izaya's eyes were slightly opened, and his face was a mask of pain.

Shizuo turned away, jamming his hands in his pockets, he walked out.

"Monster," Izaya whispered, and he went back to his world of blackness.

"Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill," muttered Shizuo as he walked around the streets of Ikebukuro, he was going to kill the bastard that shot Izaya, and then the kll the rest of that persons gang.

"Did you hear about the broker getting taken off the streets?"

"That's good, he was getting out control."

"Heard it was a few of the older members of the Blue Squares."

"Yea, heard though the black rider beat them up pretty good last night."

"Gosh, who knew the black rider would stick up for a weasel like that-"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY????" shouted Shizuo, grabbing one of the jerks who had been speaking about Izaya.

"Shizuo!" the man's face paled incredibly fast.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT IZAYA?"

"He's a-a-a w-w-ease-el. You should be glad to know that, he's not on the s-s-streets," stuttered the man.

"WHO ATTACKED HIM!" snarled Shizuo.

"I don't know man, some old Blue Squares, but the black rider messed him up pretty bad," the man explained quickly. Even though the Celty had never laid a pale hand on Izaya.

"Where are they?" snarled Shizuo.

"In the hospital-"

Shizuo's phone started to vibrate, cutting off the man. Grabbing the collar of the man's shirt, and chucked him, "Don't call Izaya a weasel over again!"

"Hello?" asked Shizuo, calmed down.

"I dropped Izaya at his house. You need to keep an eye on him," Shinra laughed.

"You did what?" Shizuo growled.

"Hey, is this Shizuo? The phone didn't break...well I'm hanging up now," Shinra started to laugh.

"You know danm well who this is-" the caller hung up on Shizuo.

"SHINRAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" screamed Shizuo, throwing his phone on the ground and grinding it with his heal. He grabbed a stop sign and swung it at the person that had been talking to the man he had chucked.

"I'm going to kill him," he muttered, lighting a cigarette, but then thought about Izaya battered body, "but, maybe that can wait."