Chapter 10- Experimental

enjoy~
-----------
Tatara left me and Eto nonchalantly. As he left, I can feel my face slowly drowning in confusion, irritation, and a lil' bit flattered.

But still, this is not an order that I can easily take in and do it without any objections. This is a BIG news to me. But since Tatara is such a big ass jerk- the most strict Aogiri member.., I have to follow his orders.

Gosh.. I can't train her!! This is nuts! There's no way in hell will I ever train a human! Wait, or is she even a human..? Gah! I don't know anymore.

I couldn't imagine anything worse than training a mere human. Why would Aogiri take her in?! As a.. treasure?! I know very well she's a special one of a kind, but still..

I still stood there, watching Tatara's shadow disappear slowly in the darkness.

"Well, look's like you've got something in hand~ At least that would keep you at ease rather than having you go around and kill humans- no, ghouls for fun and mercilessly." Eto said, boiling my blood.

I clenched my fists in anger, but what she said was true, and I obviously couldn't deny it.

"Oh, don't forget there's a meeting soon. You know the place. See ya~" Eto notified me without giving a shit that she actually hurt my feelings.

Obviously the rest of my evening was filled with the meeting.

Everyone gathered in the dark meeting room, some were confused, some were excited for the meeting, and I sure hell know why some of the members were confused.

As Tatara stood in the middle, Eto as usual, beside him, the members gathered infront of them.

Tatara waited for the crowd to be quiet in order to talk.
Within seconds, the room was filled with silent.

"I'm sure pretty much all of you are confused, or even excited, right now. And you're probably wondering why." Tatara started to start the meeting.

"1- because of this sudden meeting, and 2- because you can obviously smell a pleasant smell, a smell that could make you go crazy for flesh anytime."

"We have the Corrupted Flower if you haven't known already. It was pretty easy to capture her, since her powers are greatly surpressed and at ease. Her powers are just waiting to be released."

Tatara blabbered on and on about the Corrupted Flower, the history of the power and one of Aogiri's biggest plan that will begin soon.

Destroy Goddess Altea.

[??? P.O.V]
I can smell her.. she's just around the corner..!!

I swiftly run, following her scent of a very exotic flower.

This building, huh..

I'm coming for you,
Sainara!

[Ayato's P.O.V]

*BANG!*
The loud sound of a door- more like a wall crashing, echoes through the whole building.

The sound got everyone shocked and everyone in the room turned around, looking at the direction where it's coming from.

Sainara's room..!!!

I was the first one to run out of the room, leading the others towards the room.

The door was crushed into pieces, and the dust flew everywhere, making me hard to look at the situation and had everyone coughing.

*cough! cough!*

I squinted my eyes, trying to look into the room while covering both my nose and mouth.

I saw a figure with white hair, carrying Sainara gently like how I carried her earlier. His kagune is active at this time, 4 limbs coming out from his back, tail-like.

Who the fuck is that?! Shit, this is bad. Sainara hasn't even fully stable yet! She's still tranquilized and her body is still weak!!

I quickly stepped into the room, obviously this unidentified guy knows im there.

I switched to my kakugan, a pair wing-like structure covered in red and purple came out from my back.

I got into my battle stance, preparing to fight with that asshole.

He flicked one of his limbs at me swiftly, and I was preparing to dodge it.

I was fucking played.

He swinged that one limb back to the right where the wall is, and crushed the wall.

A giant hole was made, perfectly fit for him to run away.

I tried to stop him, but he was just too fucking fast, and now he's gone.

Gone with her..
Damn it! damn it! damnit damnit damnit!

-------
woo i really really suck at doing fighting scenes. i tell you, it is very, very, EXTREMELY HARD to do it. so yeah :/