Chapter 2 - Who is he?

I arrived at my school just in time. I saw my two best friends, Saiyara and Akimi. They waved at me so I waved back cheerfully.

"Sainara-san! why are you this late?" Akimi said worriedly.

"Late? I got here just in time!"

"You often come to school atleast 10 minutes early before class starts." Saiyara said.

Well.. I was most probably late because..

--FLASHBACK--
I was running to school, I realized I was late! I was always early for school.

Must be because of that dream..

Being the normal person I am, I bumped into a guy.

I ended up pinning him down and fell onto his chest.

"Ugly maggot, get off me."

"UGLY MAGGOT?!" I screamed.

I looked up on him, and oh my.

HE.

IS.

HAWT.

His purple bangs is covering his face, and his hair looks super shaggy and soft.

I

want

to

touch it.

I didn't realize that all this while I was staring at him.

"Like what you see?" He asked while a smirk formed on his face.

"B-baka. You're uglier." I said.

He pushed me and he got up first, he rushed his hands through his hair.
He put both of his hands into his pocket.

"Next time, watch where you're going, dumbass." He said.

"What a nice language." I said with a sarcastic tone, while getting up and trying to pull everything together.

"Pfft."

As he said that, I turned behind, and he was already gone.

what

the

heck?
-----FLASHBACK END-----
"Well, uh- I just bumped into a random guy earlier. And he was a jerk so.. we had a quarrel." I said to both of them.

"Random guy ..?? IS THAT IT?" Akimi said while smirking at me full with lovey-dovey eyes.

"Knowing you, Sainara, you get head over heels whenever you see a 'random guy'." Saiyara said, while smirking too.

UGH. THEY KNOW ME TOO WELL.

TOO WELL.

"FINE! HE'S HOT. HE HAS GOT A PURPLE-BLUISH SOFT BANGS, AND I FELL ON TOP OF HIM. HAPPY?!" I said that to make them satisfied.

Oh sh*t.

Did I say I fell on top of him?

Damn, they are going to tease me all day long.

"OOOHHH!!! YOU FELL ON TOP OF HIM??!! WHAT'S HIS NAME? WHATS HIS NAME?!!" Akimi excitedly screamed, ugh my ears almost bled.

"And why the HECK would I ask a random stranger's name, especially, when I fell ON TOP of him, and when, he's a FREAKING JERK?" I said.

"What did he say?" Saiyara asked.

"A damn ugly maggot." I muttered.

"PUAHAHAHAHAH, HAH, HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA!" both of them laughed like there's no tomorrow.

Their laugh was cut off by the school bell.

They're just weird this way.

"Thank goodness. My ears was on the verge to bleed." I said.

As always, class was boring. When was school exciting anyways?

Mainly, I come to school for my best friends.

After a few hours of neverending hell, it was finally time for recess.

"GOOD GOD! I was dying in that damned class." Saiyara said, she's really, really annoyed.

"Hey, atleast, that weird Shiheo guy didn't really bother you today." Akimi said.

And yes, someone has a crush on Saiyara for almost one year now.

Who wouldn't want her?

She has soft brown hair, light hazel eyes, and literally body goals.

Akimi too, she has cute black hair, a bubbly personality and she has always been able to socialize and make friends.

I feel like a proud mama llama towards them.

Me? well, I have soft wavy brown hair and also hazel eyes. Wouldn't call myself  'body goals' though.

I like to eat.

Food is love.

Food is life.

But however, I never really seem to gain weight though, and that's pretty cool, at the same time, creepy.

My skin was always fair, I never had any pimples or anything, yet Mom never really seem to want to talk about it.

Hmm.

"Ugh, you know how much i'd like to avoid talking about him." Saiyara said coldly.

"Hey, he's not that bad, y'know." I added.

"As if you don't have a slight crush on that white-haired student in this school?" Saiyara teased me.

"OR that purple bang guy." Akimi also teased me.

Sigh.

"Okay, okay. Let's stop talking about that. I have a REALLY serious problem here." I said seriously. They look super confused now.

"Umm guys, I have to transfer school. I forgot that I have to pack my stuff and everything today so.. this is literally our last recess together. Heh.. silly me, right?" I explained.

They were frozen in shock
And their face turned into a frown.

Oh sh*t.

"WHAT???!!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL US ANYTHING!!" Akimi screamed.

Now, my ears are really going to bleed.

"I'm sorry.."

"You're really going to leave?" Saiyara said. She's really cool, but I can see sadness in her eyes.

"Yeah.."

"Then, let's make this day the best school day of your life!" Saiyara said.

Wow, I've never seen her this motivated before.

I'm glad she is in a happy mood today.

Finally she smiled.. after years of sadness after her parents passed away.
------------
phew. okay that chapter was seriously boring ugh. it will get better soon i promise!!

bye ;-)