Chapter 11 - Surpressed

sorry for not updating~ i forgot about it hehehe. enjoy \(^-^)/ ps. this chapter is really important as it contains infos! as much as my story is boring.. read it xD
------
[Kaneki's P.O.V]

My eyes widened as a purple haired man hastily stepped into the room.

He somehow looks like Touka-chan..

Tsk.

One of my limbs crashed the wall beside me, allowing me to escape freely with Sainara-chan.

I could see the man boiling up in anger as I played him like a toy. His face grew wild, and of course I took the chance to escape before he could go on any rampage.

I hopped out from the room through the hole, not letting myself being seen by any Aogiri members.

A smirk crept on my lips as I finally get to held her gently in my arms after so many years.

Sainara.. after all this years.. you still haven't changed a single bit. You're still the same.

As I ran with her in my arms, the air was filled with the scent of two mixed flowers.. Rose and the deadly flower, Venatrum. Up to this day, no one actually knew what kind of flower Sainara was based of. So far, only Anteiku knows and.. a few other people.

Well, what kind of flower she is isn't important, but, well, I think it is important for CCG reasearches, not that i care.

I looked at her face, she's still unconscious and her body feels light and weak. Just.. what did they do to you, Sainara?!

[Ayato's P.O.V]

I clenched my fists in anger, my eyes turned cold and an intention to kill is growing inside of me.

I don't have any feelings towards Sainara, but..

Without her, Aogiri won't be able to continue the plan.

Tatara came behind me, looking at me in disgust.

"You won't make any progress if you just stand there and let yourself be eaten in anger, you know." I heard him talk to me from behind.

I coldly turned to him, his eyes are also cold as usual. My eyes met his, and I could feel chills down my spine.

"But.. we have one problem. Follow me into the lab." Tatara ordered.

Tatara and other important members, including Eto is in the lab. One of Aogiri researches, Mr Shukaro, stepped aside, where the long metal table is. Various types of knives and you know, those things scientists use to start on a research. I never really want to care about them, anyways.

Shukaro brought out a transparent jar, and I immediately sh*t my pants.

The jar was filled with blood, and a lump of fresh meat. I'm guessing it was from.. Sainara.

"As you can see, we have successfully contained the Corrupted Flower's blood and her meat as well, but there's one terrible thing i need to say." Shukaro started to speak.

"Then say it, old man. And the name's Sainara." I rudely answered, not caring the glare he gave me.

"Ahem. I'll get straight to the point. The meat and blood from Sainara here immediately rotten as we took it out from her."

And obviously, everyone was confused.

"Then why did you bother taking it and moreover keep it if you know it rots even before you put it into the jar?" One of the members in the lab questioned.

"I thought we might preserve it, but we failed." He claimed.

"Alright, since i'm beginning to get the idea of the research, I'll explain. As of now, it is definitely impossible for a ghoul to eat her. Her meat is poisonous and taking a bite out of her results to death. But being attracted to the scent of her blood and meat is a yes, of course."

"But there's basically nothing to worry about. I have transplanted a small jewel that has made out from ghoul's blood. From time to time, her body temperature will melt the jewel and occasionally, the jewel will be eaten from the inside. It will be normal for her to get high temperature fever and if she randomly gets a pain inside."

"Are you saying.. you've turned her into a ghoul?!" A member asked.

"She IS a ghoul. How do I explain this.. Simply put, she's like a ghoul with suppressed powers. With her powers being suppressed for too long, that makes her a human. .. Well, for now, that is." He then explained again.

"Then, what are we supposed to do now?" Another member asked.

"Let her enjoy her pitiful life for a few days. She will be weak, of course. But no one knows what she has up in her sleeve." Shukaro said.

This is too much.. there's so much to absorb in my brain right now.
------

Sorrowful Lullaby (A Tokyo Ghoul Fanfic) [WONT BE UPDATING ANYMORE]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें