Chapter 7 - Nuisance

omfg i havent updated in months what the heck. well now that my big exam is freaking over (for like, 2 month ago?) , i can now update again. it probably wont be good tho because i forgot all the plots and cliffhangers 🙄. aight lets get started~
---------
"Well, bye then. But really, don't forget to text me. I think you need some serious help.." Naimi said, with a hint of confusion.

"Sure, I will. Thanks, though. I really need to talk to someone." I said nonchalantly.

Naimi walked away as she was headed to her class. Her movements showed that she's scared and confused. I can read human's movements like a book since I was little. Guess it's a gift, huh?

After a few minutes of just standing there, confused of everything, I finally decided to go home. Today has been a total mess. I went to the teacher's staffroom, hoping to find the headmistress but I only saw Mrs. Yoriko, on the phone.

"Of course. I'll keep an eye on her, You can trust me, she won't be out of my sight." I accidentally heard her.

She caught me, she seem a little bit surprised of my presence.

"I- I gotta go." She ended the phone call.

I walked closer towards her, and she looks pretty rushed.

"Oh, its you, Sainara. What brings you here? You're supposed to be in class." She said.

"I.. I need to go home. I don't feel very well today." I explained my reason.

"That's understandable. You're on your first day of school. If you have any problems, do tell them to me. Maybe I can help?" She consulted me.

"Yeah.. Sure." I replied back. I felt uneasy talking to her alone, despite what she said on the phone.

With that being said, she wrote an MC letter for me and excused me to go home.

I grabbed my bag and headed home. Again, at the corner of my eye, I felt a presence. To my surprise, It was the same guy from earlier. Purple haired asshole.

Why do I keep seeing him? This is annoying.

I increased my speed, I really don't want him in my presence.

The thing is.. his presence was the same from earlier I was eating with Naimi. Tch, I'm sure that was him.

"Wait." He ordered me.

I stopped. I turned my head , just to see that he's not there.

What the f*ck. Are there ghosts in this area of something?!

I shivered in fear. I turned my head again, and I saw him infront of me. A smirk crept on his lips.

I jumped. I swear, I jumped.

"What the f-!" I was about to finish.

He bent a little bit, his face was super close to mine. He stuck his nose, an inch away from mine.

I stood there, not moving a muscle.

*Sniff* *Sniff*
"It was really you, huh. What a nuisance. I never expected it was you. Well, I guess we can't be friends. Work is work." He said right infront of my face.

Of course, being the dumbass I am, I didn't understand a single shit what he was talking about.

All this staring and sniffing went on for like, forever.

"The name's Ayato." He finally spoke.

My neck hurts after that, And I began to lose my consciousness. He hit me. Sh*t.

------
phew that was done. im sorry this was shorter than the other chapters. working on another one now~ 🌞✨