12

A N N A

It was 7 o'clock so I decided to get ready. I got in the shower. I shaved and washed my hair.

Once I was finished, I put on some black ripped jeans and my blue 1975 shirt with my black boots. Then I straighten my hair and put on a little make up.

By the time I was finished it was 8:50. I decided to watch some Netflix while I wait. I Put on the following. The best fucking show ever. 20 minutes later I snapped out of the show and heard I car honk.

I turned off the TV, grabbed my phone walked outside to the car. I slid into the passenger seat and smiled at mads.

"Thanks for getting me out....I really need this."

She half smiled back. "Don't thank me yet hon."

As we started to drive off, I gazed out the window.

I really do need this. I've been locked up in the house so paranoid. What could go wrong on a trip with Madison?

(Smh everything bynamendes )

A bunch of time passed by and I started to get bored and curious.

Where are we going?

I looked over at Madison to see if her outfit have any clues away.

But it was just her plain outfit. Black pants, white shirt, black jacket, black boots.

"Hey uh, Mads?"

"Yea?"

"Where are we going?"

"Home," she smirks

Confused I look over at her.

"Excuse me?"

She starts to speed up.

55.....60.....65

"M-mads what's going on? Where are we going?."

"Faster, faster Cameron. You wish you could of done him don't you, you slut." She spoke in a cold voice.

"Cameron...?"

Her smirk dropped. Then car started to go faster.

65...75...80..

"Stop mads, this isn't fucking funny."

She doesn't budge, The same smirk takes place one her face again. Then she starts to laugh.

..80....93....100..

"MADISON STOP!" I yell

The car jerks left then right.

"WE'RE JUST HAVING FUN ANNA, THE FUN YOU WANTED WITH MY BOYFRIEND!" she laughs even louder.

"STOP MADISON WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Her smile fades away.

"Nothing's wrong Anna. I'm just getting you to jack faster." She says nonchalantly.

That's when it hit me

Cameron

Her boyfriend 

Cameron took me to Jack

She's taking me to Jack

Holy Fuck

"NO!" I scream and reach for the wheel trying to turn us around.

"No Anna it's too late! We're almost there!" She laughs more,

Fighting over the wheel. The car swerving left and right violently at 120m/p. That's until we saw the bright headlights coming into view.

"Shit!"

I jerk the car a sharp left off the road. The car flips over and over. We finally crash into a lake. Sinking.

There's an unbearable pain in my arm. It's broken. I look over at Madison. Her eyes wide, mouth open, blood dripping down her forehead.

Without hesitation I quickly get out the car and fall into the cool water. My arm screams at the water.

It's definitely broken

"Fuck!"

I got to get away from here....I got to go now!

As I pushed myself forward, I hear a faint noise. A voice.

"Don't leave me." A faint whisper, Madison!

I turn around. "Madison...?"

"Anna...wait don't leave me," she pleads.

"I..I have to go.....I'm sorry."

"WAIT ANNA! YOU NEED ME! YOU NEED ME! ANNA!"

Tears start to form. "I'm sorry," I whisper.

I finally make it onto the grass. I crawl myself fully out of the water then collapsed.

I made it. I'm safe.

To my left, I heard twings snap. I look over to see headlights, followed by footsteps.

"HELP PLEASE HELP. IM OVER HERE. PLEASE HELP!"

The footsteps comes closer.

I gather myself to stand up. I turn to greet my saviors. I look up and find his eyes.

"Oh tha-"

He spots me and starts jogging over to me. I can't move, I'm frozen. All I can hear is the beating of my heard.

Everything a blur.

He takes off his shirt and raps it around my arm.

"Your okay." He smiles.

"I always do." He pecks my cheek, then picks me up and places me over his shoulder.

"It's okay, jacks here," he cooes

Then drugs me