1

Sept. 31st 2016
I was walking home from school and I felt someone watching me.
I felt like this everyday so it was normal for me.
I looked around and saw Jack Gilinsky walking a few feet behind me.
We use to be best friends and boyfriend and girlfriend but...things changed.

Flashback::

"Jack we need to talk."

"Yes love?"

"I think we need to break up..." I quickly spoke

"Oh... well it's a good thing your thinking. We don't want to go through what happened last time, do we"

"J-jack, I'm serious."

"No Anna you can't" he turned and looked at me. His cold eyes burning into mines

"Yes love I can." I ran out the door and quickly made my way down the stair when I heard him scream.

"ANNA GET YOUR ASS BACK OVER HERE."

I got quickly to my car and looked over.He looked at me with anger in his eyes. Black eyes.

"You belong to me." he spoke softly as he steeped forward.

"You can't leave me...we are ganna be together forever. You can me have a happy family."

I opened my car door

"I not playing house."

I jumped in the car and slammed the door. I quickly tried to turn on the car. I was having one of those scary movie shit.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, it's not my day."

I looked over to see Jack had reached my car. He started to open the door but I looked it. Then he started to banged on the glass.

"OPEN UP ANNA!"

"FUCK YOU." I yelled

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" He screamed.

The car finally turned on. I pulled it out of park and started to go off when my window shattered.

Jack reached for the key but I started to drive. He turn the wheel to the side and took a sharp turn.

"LET GO!"

We were turning towards a tree. I let go of the wheel and braked. Jack flew across the yard hitting the tree. The car jolted to a sharp stop.

I looked over at Jack who looked at me.

"I will find you. I always do."

I quickly readjusted the car then sped off. Behind I hear yelling. The same thing.

"I will find you, I always do"

Flashback over//
He never left me alone after that, he would still call me but I never answered.

Things we were never the same

I turned around to see nobody there anymore.

Things will never be the same

A/N: hope you guys enjoyed  ~Aly