6

S A M M Y
[before Starbucks]

I was walking out of Walmart and I saw him. I stopped in walking and looked at him. We made eye contact as he started walking toward me with that annoying grin.

"To what do I owe the pleasure." He asked in his fake sarcastic.

"Fuck off." I scoff starting to walk away.

"You should watch out for Anna."

I quickly stopped walking and turned around.

"Don't you fucking dare touch her!"

He started to laugh. "Sam, you don't even know what I'm capable of."

"I know your full of shit." I spat.

"So are you Sam, does our little Anna know what your doing or should I say planing."

"Don't try and play the good guy gilinsky. Your shit is worse then mine."

"Maybe so, but of course I wouldn't tell her. Unless you stay away from her."

He came toward me and whispered in my ear. "I am coming for her and there's nothing you can do."

I balled my fists. That mother fucker. If he thinks he can touch Anna, I'll kill him.

"You never touch her you piece of shit. She's safe with me." I shoved him off then started to walk away.

"I knew you would say something like that so that's why someone is already on the job. Oops spoiler alert." He laughed and walk away.

Anna is in trouble!

I ran to my car and got in. I quickly got out my phone and texted Anna.

Me: hey where r u???

💞Annaberry💞: At Starbucks bish

Me: don't move I'm coming to get you

I threw my phone and sped down the street to Starbucks. I was going over the sped limit but I could care less if I got pulled over, I can care about is my Anna.

Once I reached into Starbucks, I practically burst through the doors searching quickly for her. I saw some some guy flirting with Anna. Not just any guy, he's one of Jacks friends.

If he honestly thinking Cameron can beat take Anna, he's stupider than I thought.

I quickly walk over to the booth and slid in.

"Hello Anna darling. Sorry I'm late." I kissed her cheek then looked up at him all innocent.

"Oh hi, I'm Anna boyfriends who are you?" I fake smiled.

"Oh um i just, ima go." He quickly ran away.

Coward

"Really Sam." She scoffs

"What! That guy was hitting on my little princess."

"I'm little and I'm not your princess." She pushed me out of the booth and went outside.

What's wrong with her. I'm just trying to help her. If only she knew

"Anna wait!" I quickly run to her.

"What do you want!?"

"Come we have to go." I pull her arm but she refuses.

"No not until you tell me what the fuck is going on."

I sighed. This is going to be harder then I thought.

"Jack he-" I stopped and looked at her to see how's she taking it. She nods for me to continue.

"Jack he, he wants to see you."

She stare at me in disbelief . She started to forcibly shake her head. She was trying to denied this was real.

"No." She mumbled

"Anna we have to-"

"No! I won't let you take me to him."

"Anna no I'm going-" I started to walk forward.

"No leave me alone!" She ran to her can and quietly drove away.

Fuck! Jack got to her before I did. I screwed up big time.

The door behind me open as well as the sound of a pair of clapping hands. I turned around and it was that same guy that was hitting on Anna. Cameron

"Look what you did Sam. You lost Anna. To bad I can find her you can't." He grinned.

I this fucker

In a flash I was grabbing Cameron by the collar raising him by the collar.

I harshly whispered in his ear, "Don't you fucking touch her or so help me!"

He chuckled and whispered back to me, "It's already too late."

I slammed him into the wall and walked off.

"Its too late for her, she's already in the trap." He yelled behind me.

"I'm going to find her before he gets her, I will find her."

I always do.

An: coincidence?

Follow meh on mine social media shit.🤘🏼

Insta: alysmile23   ||||||       Sc: alyy.y