3

I crouched down behind the couch. He can't find me here. I slowed my breathing and listened out for him.

"Found you baby girl!"

"NO JACK GET OFF OF ME!" I screamed as he grabbed me.

I kicked and screamed but it was useless, he had me in a tight grip I couldn't get out of.

I started to cry. This can't be happening this can't be real.

"Hush little baby don't you cry, daddy's gonna buy you lullaby, and if that lullaby don't work then jacks gonna love you till it works.

I have to get out, I have to get out. I moved my legs back in forth fast and hitting his member in the process.

He dropped me quickly and I ran out the door. I didn't know where I was going. My eyes were blurred and I was freezing. Suddenly I saw light on the road.

I stopped and waved my hands over my head.

"HELP ME!" I screamed as loud as I could

"HELP ME PLEASE!"

The car stopped. Happiness flew over me. I'm free. I took a step forward before being grab from behind.

I woke up in my bed I  realized it was just some nightmare.

What a nightmare I sighed. I turned over to see Jack by my side.

"It wasn't a nightmare babe."

I woke up screaming and flaying my arms all over the place. That dream felt so real. I could still hear his whisper in my ear.

I looked over to my dresser to see what time was it. The clock read 9:54am.

I got up slowly and walked downstairs. I expected to see Sammy on the couch but he was gone. Confused I wondered into the kitchen and found a note on the counter.

It read:

Dear Anna,

I left with you sleeping because I didn't want to wake you up. You looked so peaceful. Anyways I have to run some errands so i might come over when I'm done. I also took the key with me. I think I'm going to keep in just in case of anything.   Hope that is okay with you.
Love, Sammy

He took the key for just in case. I guess that would be a good thing.

I made some eggs and bacon to eat along with coffee. After I ate I went upstairs and took a shower and brushed my teeth.

I put on some light high waist shorts with my red "good vibes shirt." Then braided my hair.

After I was done I heard a knock on the door. That's weird considering I don't really talk to people other than Sammy and some friends at work. but even they don't know where I live besides Sammy.

I quickly ran down stairs and stopped at the door. I looked through the peep whole, it was a boy with brown hair and blue eyes. I slowly  opened the door only enough to show my face.

Brown hair, piercing blue.

"Um hello?"

"This isn't going to end." He mumbled. He wasn't even looking at me.

"I'm sorry excuse me?"

"The key."

I was confused. "I'm sorry, what key."

He looked me in the eye.

"It doesn't matter. That key was  just the beginning. You better watch out Anna. You can't trust Sam anymore, and Jack, He's coming for you soon, real soon."

"J-jacks coming for me?" I choked out

"I'd watch out if I was you."

And with that he left leaving me standing there speechless.

"Wait!" I yelled. I ran out the door but it was too late.

Nobody was there.