7 (Part one)

A N N A
[after Starbucks]

"Fuck you."

"No, no, no." I shook my head violently. This can't be  happening, this is unbelievable! That stranger was right.

He was right? Is he a spying for me? I don't even know-

"Anna, come on let's go!" Sammy yanked me toward him and snapping me out of my thoughts in the process.

"No I won't let you take me to him! I trusted you Sam!" I got loose of his grip and backed away.

"It's not what you think."

He went to grab my arm but I backed away.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME! How could you do this to me sam? How?" With that I ran to my car and sped off leaving Sam alone mouth open in my dust.

I speeded down the street to find somewhere to go. I really needed a place to go and shit. I looked at the time 9:11. I looked out and saw a nearby park and decided on landing there.

I stopped the car and sat there. The events flowing in my mind. Tears bursting out of my eyes.

"FUCk, FUCK, FUCK!!" I slammed my hands on the steering weal.

He was right. I hated Sam for betraying me. He was the only person I had left. but I hated myself more for not believing in that stranger. But who can blame me. Would you listen to him?

I sighed, cleaned myself up and got out the car. I headed toward the one thing that I love on the park, the swings. I sat down on cold seat. I started to swing lightly kicking the ground in the process. I looking around to see a deserted park. To cheer myself up I decided to sing.

~(If you know this song...I LOVE YOU)~

"True friends lie underneath their witty words I don't believe. I can't believe a damn thing they say anymore. Lie, lie, liar, liar you'll play for sins.....so tell me, so tell me why. why does it have to be this way?"

"You have a beautiful voice."

Oh shit