7 (part 3)

Anna's P. O. V::

Falling deeper and deeper into a long black nothingness hole. Warm gentle hands catch me and hold me.

"He is not evil." someone whispers. "Trust him, he will-"

"Anna. Anna! Anna wake up now!"

I shot up, alert and awake but I couldn't see. I was blindfolded. I felt someone next to me. I'm guess he was the one whisper yelling in my ear.

"Hey! What the hell do you think your doing?" This was a different voice. Far but close and oddly familiar.

"Nothing man, I was just checking to see if she was dead," the guy next to me said.

Why in the hell would I be dead..?

"Just get away from her. Remember she my precious baby girl."

Baby girl....

The guy next to me scoffed
"Sure," he mumbled.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT J!"

J who's J? Where am I? Wait that voice. J? I know him. Who is he? Then everything came flooding back me-

"Cameron?!" Wait did I just say that out loud?

Someone laughed. "No baby girl it's jack."

"J-jack?

I can't be here with him. He going to hurt me and keep me in his hell hole forever.

"LET ME OUT!" I screamed. I tried to move but I was tied to a chair.

"Shh baby girl. It's okay. Jacks got you safe and sound," he giggled.

"IM NOT YOUR DAMN BABY GIRL!"

Just then I heard footsteps.

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

I struggled even more trying to get the ropes off.

He's coming toward me! I got to get out! I got to leave and tell-

He slapped me.

"Yes. You. Are." He took the blindfold off and looked at me. His eyes looking deep into me and basically raping me.

He shook his head. "Look at what you made daddy do." He said as he caresses my cheek.

I cringe and turned away from him.

"Get to the point before Sam or someone else tries and finds her."

I looked over to the door where the voice came from. Nobody was there.

It's was that voice again. He was familiar....it wasn't Cameron. Who is-

"Shut up I'm almost done!" He looked back at me and smiled.

"Well I guess I better get to the point then." He cleared his throat.

"I have a message for you to give to Sam. Don't think about calling the police. They won't be able to help you. No one can. This was just the beginning. A small part to show you what I can do. Anna will leave you. And come to me...forever," he grinned.

They way he spoke...it's like he forgot I was there. He wasn't even looking at me, his mind was far off.

"If you don't tell him this Anna." He looks at me strictly then laughs.

"Well let's just say you will be in more danger than you already in. We wouldn't want that, would we?" He chuckled.

"Alright you ready?" Cameron came through the door with a needle in his hand.

"W-what the hell is he going to do with that!!"

"Anna, baby stop. Your acting like a child," he rolled his eyes, annoyed.

As Cameron came toward me I tried once again to struggle out of the chair. No use.

"No, no, no, sto-"

It was too late. He already injected me.

"Damn," I whisper. I started to feel sleep. It was the same thing Cameron gave to me at the park. I stopped struggling but the chair tipped over making me slam my head on the floor in the process. The pain was barely there. I was numb and barley awake.

"Oh Anna." Jack was shacking his head side to side while looking at me.

"Hold on to Sam for as long as you because when I take you away. He will be...put on a deep deep sleep." Then he started to laugh. A crazy maniac laugh.

I struggled to keep myself awake but it was almost impossible. Someone came into the room. I couldn't see who it was. I was to faded.

"What the hell did you do?!" He yelled

"Shut up J we did nothing to the bitch." Cameron said.

"Don't call her a bitch you prik!" Two people said in sync.

Someone came to my side. It was a good aura. It felt like home, it felt, safe.

The words came out of my mouth before of knew it.

"J-j?" I whispered.

"Anna," J spoke but that was followed by a wack and a grunt.

"Don't you fucking speak to her, she's not yours."

Just as the light faded from my eyes, I heard a faint whisper that only I heard.

"Not yet."

Then I was consumed into the darkness.

AN: cliff hanger😛