C H A P T E R- 2 (Mystery Boy)

this gif makes me really happy.  Idk. 

*

"Tell me about yourself" His words left his plump looking lips, The soothing voice filled my ears as we continued walking down the side walks of New York City, glancing at the taxi cars that were speeding along the near by streets.

A few hours earlier me and this mysterious person I've come to known did incredible things such as spray painting doodles on the side of an abandoned building, and of course he spray painted a dick. Pretty immature, but It made me laugh while I just stuck with creating a single delicate flower. Cops ended up catching us in the act so we had to run as quickly as we could, and I swear that Idiot would have fell down unless I grabbed onto his arm and practically dragged him out.

Afterwards, we decided to get some Ice Cream after the long chase from the cops. His favorite flavor is mint chocolate chip, and that's my favorite too. It's quite funny to think someone actually doesn't feel disgusted by mint chocolate chip for once.

So now here we are mindlessly walking and chatting away about ourselves. As the sun slowly settled down to its slumber.

"What do you want to know? Don't expect anything amazing out of me because I'm kinda lame as shit If I'm being honest"

"Stop that, you aren't lame as shit. I've met lame as shit people, they never make me laugh. You know what they do? They talk about how pretty they are or how amazing toast is when it pops up from the toaster"

Covering my mouth with my hand I laughed at the unpredictable statement.

"You don't think it's true do you?" He laughs trying to form the sentence to me when he sees that I'm practically dying at the thought of someone being like ' Oh shit look at that fucking toast right there, that's some good shit, the way it pops up. All toasted and brown without a single mistake. Some good shit'  Its completely out of the ordinary and that's what makes It incredible.

"I just can't picture someone actually taking the time out of their day to talk about toast, and all Its little perfections and pleasures, but then again I'm obsessed with chocolate"

"Chocolate is amazing. I know a bunch of places they make the best chocolate soufflés" He went on talking about the little designs and features of the soufflés he's encountered making me admire this strange person even more.

"Well when you have the time I'd love to try that soufflé that you declare is the best thing ever" I smiled kicking a few rocks down at my feet as I looked up noticing the sky forming pretty colors. Pink, and Blue filled throughout the sky as we kept walking endlessly towards no destination.

I glared over at him as I saw his lips forming a smile. "I wish I had the time, but I promise I'll let you try the soufflé you just have to you have to eat it before you get wrinkly and old"

Gasping I hit him on the arm. "Rude"

"I'm just kidding, you're too beautiful to ever get wrinkles"

I scoffed a bit, but found myself smiling.
"Did someone just flirt with me?"

"Well If you want to put It that way" he dragged out the last word while continuing to walk along side me noticing that we were ending the side walk pavement.

"You can't just flirt with me and not know my name dork" I laughed as he started chuckling. Our laughs filled the air, and I found myself enjoying this moment. Everything felt so peaceful almost like as If I hadn't told my dad to fuck himself a few hours ago and completely walked out on him. I almost forgot I was a paparazzi. This moment would last in my mind for days I just knew It.