- P R O L O G U E -

The chasing, The running, The screaming. Sometimes I wished that it could all stop. All of it. That I didn't need to fucking hear people screaming every corner I turned. That I didn't need to carry around a giant camera all the damn time.

Yes I know it's my job. I kinda have to. All. The. Time.

My dad Is fucking crazy and I guess you can say I swear like a sailor but I fucking hate this job. You basically wake up at the crack of dawn, barely able to tell If you put your bra over your shirt or under your shirt.

Yes I have left my house with my bra over my shirt before. I'm not even ashamed of admitting that cause I must not be the only one. Am I right?

Running around from block to block in the hopes of jesus christ blessing you with this celebrity that comes out and poses like a statue. Taking quality HD Pixel photos, and sending them off to my Dad.

Now you know why my Dad is Fucking Crazy. He's one of the owners of the biggest globally known paparazzi companies out there. CGD also known as Celebrity, Gossip, Drama.

Me being his daughter It'd only make sense I'd be the go to person for most of his wants. I've covered Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry. Probably a bunch more that you saw over tumblr or something.

If you're wondering why I do this job it's cause as fucked up and shitty as the fucking job is I love my dad more than anything. He's all I've really got even though I can't see him much.

I travel more than I can handle. I probably stay in hotels more than actual homes, but that's alright though. As long as my dad can be happy I'd be fine with what happens.

But one thing that makes me happy more than anything is Calum Hood. Now I know what you're thinking 'Oh Dumb ass he's a celebrity. What the fuck bro?' Yes I know he's a celebrity but a girl can have her crushes too.

He seems so different from the rest of the new coming artists I've seen. Something about him seems so original, and I can't help but wonder about him.

Would he laugh with a straw up his nose? Or would he fart in a fancy restaurant? I'm not sure, but he'd seem the type to do that sort of shit.

Either way. I'm really into Calum Hood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE PROLOGUE. I LOVE HOW SASSY SHE IS AND REAL TBH.

LEAVE A COMMENT AND VOTE MAYBE :-) WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT U GUYS THOUGHT OF THIS.

MAKE SURE TO SHARE IT TOO OKAY LOVE U

~Kawaya